cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

3rd Party Tool/Software

Looking for a tool(s) to improve the look, styling ability, and dynamic content generation for the courses we develop in our K-12 environment. I have looked at DesignPlus, which seems to be a great tool. I am also looking at other options in due diligence and was curious about Articulate 360/Captivate, or any other tools. 

Canvas integration ease is high on the list, but I want a powerful tool also. How easy is it to import content, templates, etc. from a tool like 360 or Captivate into Canvas? 

Any other tools that people have used? 

Thanks,

Alan

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
bneporadny
Community Champion

Hi Alan,

You might want to take a look at cidilabs (https://cidilabs.com/landing/design-tools/ ) They are specifically designed with integration in Canvas in mind. 

Thanks Brian. I have looked at Cidilabs and am impressed. I was looking at other possibilities to research so that I have a thorough understanding of everything that is available. I can make a case for DesignPlus, or any tool, without looking at other options. 

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

We have also been looking at CIDI Labs to enhance our courses.  In addition, we are currently evaluating a product called Loree (recommended by someone here in the Community).  Loree has an integration with Canvas.