[Conference] inspirED 2023. Sustainable strategies for student-centred learning
After a very successful virtual edition last year, we would like to invite you to our first in-person conference in Amsterdam, inspirED Europe 2023, taking place on June 8th.
This year, we're excited to welcome David Nicol and Suzanne McCallum of the Adam Smith Business School at the University of Glasgow as our keynote speakers, who will discuss using active feedback to develop students' critical thinking.
With this year’s theme ‘Scaling teaching & learning in higher education: Sustainable strategies for student-centred learning’, we aim to highlight long-term solutions for personalised, inclusive learning, such as:
- Stimulating continuous engagement to improve student success
- Implementing inclusive course design and delivery practices
- Promoting flexible and personalised learning through technology
- Shifting to competency-based education
- Systematic learning analytics for data-driven decision making
You can learn more about inspirED Europe 2023 and register for free here.
Since many of you attended last year's edition of the conference, we hope to see you this year in Amsterdam!