I thought some of you might be interested in a presentation that I delivered earlier this week at Quality Matters 'Connect' conference in nearby Ft. Worth. The session focused on how we're using the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) standards as the foundation of a certification course that staff developers are required to complete before they can design and deliver online professional learning courses in our school district.
If you are interested, you can access the session presentation in a publicly-visible Canvas course. Access the course.
As an aside, there were many, many Canvas institutions represented and presenting at the event! You can access many of the resources on Twitter at #QMConnect.
- Responsible for the visioning, implementation, and support of innovative digital (blended and fully-online)
learning initiatives for students and staff.
- Current Canvas LMS administrator for Arlington ISD.
- Former social studies curriculum & instructional specialist.
- Former JH social studies teacher.
- Master's degree in Curriculum & Instruction
- BA in History / BA in Political Science