cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mable_e_william
Community Member

Instructional Design for Mobile Learning

Greetings!

My name is Mable Williams, PhD and I am new to the Instructional Designer Community.  I recently did an Internet search for available Mobile Learning training for Instructional Designers.  I came across a previously offered course at  Instructional Design for Mobile Learning - Canvas Network | Free online courses | MOOCs  and I wanted to know if Canvas Training would be offering a similar training in the future?

5 Replies
swinning
Community Participant

Yes, this would be great to know - thanks!

jchitwood
Instructure
Instructure

Mable,

We do offer webinars on our Mobile apps.  Those sessions focus mostly on the functionality of the Canvas apps; however, best practices for mobile design are offered in those webinars.  There are no current plans to offer a new webinar on instructional design.

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mable_e_william 

While perhaps not any formal training in mobile instructional design strategies, there are still some great resources here in the Community!

That's a nice start, but there is sooooooo much more!

Kelley

I am one of the authors of Instructional Design for Mobile Learning - Canvas Network | Free online courses | MOOCs  #IDML. If there is interest, perhaps Rob and I can update and re-offer the course? #mobile Let us know!

Robin Bartoletti