cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hensonj
Community Participant

Kaltura Quizzing Integration Issues

Has anyone experienced issues with respect to Kaltura quiz assignments inconsistently writing grades to the gradebook?

Thank you,

James

3 Replies
gilat_tzitrinov
Community Member

Hello @James R Henson,

My name is Israel Toledano and I'm the Education Lead for Kaltura Customer Care.

While we don't have a known issue with our grade integration with Canvas, I'd like to understand if you're experiencing an issue with your environment.

I searched in our ticketing system and found a ticket from the University of Alabama at Birmingham of a similar issue that was opened by Samira and resolved on the 13th.

Can you confirm whether the issue is still relevant?

Would you like to submit a case regarding this issue to Kaltura Customer Care or to be reached by your Customer Success Manager?

Please let me know if there's any way I can assist.

Best regards,

Israel T.

Education Lead

Kaltura Customer Care

John_Lowe
Community Champion

hensonj​, we are still having trouble with ours doing grade pass back.  Did you ever find a solution?

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

hensonj,

We are giving the Instructional Designers area a little bit of love and just want to check in with you.  This will also bring this question new attention. 

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie