cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonathanParkin
Community Member

Linking to New Pages

Jump to solution

This is an issue I've had with the new RCE as a content designer.  In the old RCE there was an option to create a link to a new page. When that link is opened for the first time, you would be lead to the new page that was ready to be edited. I would use this to my advantage to quickly make pages for things like daily assignments, reading lists, etc.. The option to link to a new page is absent from the new RCE, you can only link to pre-existing pages (which is weird to me since the adding of new media was streamlined in the new RCE).

Does anyone know of a work around to this or a way to quickly make many new pages quickly?

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gnoack
Community Champion

You can do this from the Modules page.  When you click to add a new resource when you choose Pages, New Page is an option and it works as you describe. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
gnoack
Community Champion

You can do this from the Modules page.  When you click to add a new resource when you choose Pages, New Page is an option and it works as you describe. 

View solution in original post

gcollins1
Community Participant

Alas I do not see a way to link content in the new RCE to a New Page that you would then create as part of the linking process. It looks like you'll have to create the New Page before linking to it in the new RCE.