cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngroberg
Community Participant

Looking for Help from an Instructional Designer

Jump to solution

I  am designing a Canvas based college level course for a start up institution that does not have instructional designers. The course is 90% completed but, while I am fairly proficient on Blackboard, I have struggled with finishing this canvas course. I would like to find someone who,  for a reasonable fee,  collaborate with me to finish the course with the necessary Canvas related bells and whistles, formatting, and other technical aspects of Canvas. It has been estimated that there is about 10 (perhaps less) hours necessary to polish up the course.

Any interested parties?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ngroberg
Community Participant

I have successfully recruited help thanks to my postings on various Canvas bulletin boards. Thanks all for your suggestions and offers of help.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ngroberg , you might also want to post this information over on the Jobs Board in the Community.

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

@ngroberg ​, I've shared this with the I Heart Pandas​ space...and you might consider re-posting this on the Jobs Board . Good luck with your project!

ngroberg
Community Participant

Thank you two. I will do as you suggest  but if anyone on this board has ideas please let me know.

@ngroberg ​, in case anyone is interested, what's your timeline for completion of this project?

emily_chavez
Community Member

What is the timeline you have in mind? I would be glad to help.

Christi

Laura_Orsetti
Community Participant

I might be able to help, depending on the circumstances.  Feel free to contact me.

ngroberg
Community Participant

I have successfully recruited help thanks to my postings on various Canvas bulletin boards. Thanks all for your suggestions and offers of help.

View solution in original post