Weird coming over

amanda_taintor
Community Contributor

I have an instructor who when cutting and pasting content from blackboard PAGES of code come in BUT when I go back into her blackboard account and look at the code it's a very simple code not remotely similar to what comes thru.  I am a beginner when it comes to coding and this is definitely beyond the scope of my understanding.   I apologize for utilizing the space but I figured showing the code might help. ANY ideas?

/

// <![CDATA[ window.NREUM||(NREUM={}),__nr_require=function(e,n,t){function r(t){if(!n[t]){var o=n[t]={exports:{}};e[t][0].call(o.exports,function(n){var o=e[t][1][n];return r(o||n)},o,o.exports)}return n[t].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var o=0;o<t.length;o++)r(t[o]);return r}({QJf3ax:[function(e,n){function t(e){function n(n,t,a){e&&e(n,t,a),a||(a={});for(var u=c(n),f=u.length,s=i(a,o,r),p=0;f>p;p++)u[p].apply(s,t);return s}function a(e,n){f[e]=c(e).concat(n)}function c(e){return f[e]||[]}function u(){return t(n)}var f={};return{on:a,emit:n,create:u,listeners:c,_events:f}}function r(){return{}}var o="nr@context",i=e("gos");n.exports=t()},{gos:"7eSDFh"}],ee:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("QJf3ax")},{}],3:[function(e,n){function t(e){return function(){r(e,[(new Date).getTime()].concat(i(arguments)))}}var r=e("handle"),o=e(1),i=e(2);"undefined"==typeof window.newrelic&&(newrelic=window.NREUM);var a=["setPageViewName","addPageAction","setCustomAttribute","finished","addToTrace","inlineHit","noticeError"];o(a,function(e,n){window.NREUM[n]=t("api-"+n)}),n.exports=window.NREUM},{1:12,2:13,handle:"D5DuLP"}],gos:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("7eSDFh")},{}],"7eSDFh":[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){if(r.call(e,n))return e[n];var o=t();if(Object.defineProperty&&Object.keys)try{return Object.defineProperty(e,n,{value:o,writable:!0,enumerable:!1}),o}catch(i){}return e[n]=o,o}var r=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty;n.exports=t},{}],D5DuLP:[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){return r.listeners(e).length?r.emit(e,n,t):void(r.q&&(r.q[e]||(r.q[e]=[]),r.q[e].push(n)))}var r=e("ee").create();n.exports=t,t.ee=r,r.q={}},{ee:"QJf3ax"}],handle:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("D5DuLP")},{}],XL7HBI:[function(e,n){function t(e){var n=typeof e;return!e||"object"!==n&&"function"!==n?-1:e===window?0:i(e,o,function(){return r++})}var r=1,o="nr@id",i=e("gos");n.exports=t},{gos:"7eSDFh"}],id:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("XL7HBI")},{}],G9z0Bl:[function(e,n){function t(){var e=d.info=NREUM.info,n=f.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];if(e&&e.licenseKey&&e.applicationID&&n){c(p,function(n,t){n in e||(e[n]=t)});var t="https"===s.split(":")[0]||e.sslForHttp;d.proto=t?"https://":"http://",a("mark",["onload",i()]);var r=f.createElement("script");r.src=d.proto+e.agent,n.parentNode.insertBefore(r,n)}}function r(){"complete"===f.readyState&&o()}function o(){a("mark",["domContent",i()])}function i(){return(new Date).getTime()}var a=e("handle"),c=e(1),u=window,f=u.document;e(2);var s=(""+location).split("?")[0],p={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",agent:"js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-768.min.js"},d=n.exports={offset:i(),origin:s,features:{}};f.addEventListener?(f.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",o,!1),u.addEventListener("load",t,!1)):(f.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",r),u.attachEvent("onload",t)),a("mark",["firstbyte",i()])},{1:12,2:3,handle:"D5DuLP"}],loader:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("G9z0Bl")},{}],12:[function(e,n){function t(e,n){var t=[],o="",i=0;for(o in e)r.call(e,o)&&(t[i]=n(o,e[o]),i+=1);return t}var r=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty;n.exports=t},{}],13:[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){n||(n=0),"undefined"==typeof t&&(t=e?e.length:0);for(var r=-1,o=t-n||0,i=Array(0>o?0:o);++r<o;)i[r]=e[n+r];return i}n.exports=t},{}]},{},["G9z0Bl"]); // ]]> // <![CDATA[ var JS_RESOURCES = new Object(); function _init_bundle_JS_RESOURCES() { JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.lessthen.str'] = 'Less Than {0}'; JS_RESOURCES['notification.submit'] = 'Action already submitted.\nWait until the action is complete.'; JS_RESOURCES['field_name.substitute'] = '\'\'{0}\'\' input field'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.number'] = 'A valid numeric value must be entered: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['confirm.remove_item'] = 'This action is final and cannot be undone. Continue?'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.option.required'] = 'At least one option must be selected from the list.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.alignment.missing.content'] = 'You selected alignments but did not select any alignable content to copy.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.morethen.str'] = 'More Than {0}'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.radio.required'] = 'Make a selection to continue.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.negative'] = 'A valid non-negative value must be entered: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.between.str'] = 'Between {0} and {1}'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.password'] = 'Password cannot be empty or contain only spaces.'; JS_RESOURCES['invalid_char.space'] = 'space'; JS_RESOURCES['common.list.separator.comma'] = '{0}, {1}'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.invalidate.number.space'] = 'Space'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date_past.confirm'] = 'The time is in the past.\nContinue with this time?'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date.required'] = 'A complete date value must be provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.invalid_chars'] = 'Contains illegal characters: {0}.\nDelete these characters: {1}'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.mismatch'] = 'The values entered do not match: {0}.\nConfirm: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.login.invalid.username.or.pass'] = 'Enter a username and password.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date_equal'] = 'The start date cannot be equal to the end date.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.valid_course_id'] = 'Course id contains illegal characters or multibyte characters.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.cmp_field.rejected'] = 'The {0} cannot be used without a corresponding {1} value.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.percent'] = 'A valid percent value between 0 and 100 must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.singular'] = 'Must not contain more than {1} characters: {0}.\nReduce the size of the input by one character.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.minimum_length'] = 'A minimum of {0} characters must be entered: {1}.'; JS_RESOURCES['active.filter.free.form.text.blank'] = 'Specify a value for the search text field'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.invalid_value'] = 'Invalid numeric value provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.multiSelect.maxItems'] = 'Multiselect box should not contain more than {0} number of items.'; JS_RESOURCES['vtbe.artifact.footer.validate.nameIfSaveArtifact'] = 'Specify a Name in order to Save as a Reusable Object.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.multiSelect.minItems'] = 'Multiselect box should contain at least {0} number of items.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.enrolloptions.error.codeconflict'] = 'The Access Code Enrollment option conflicts with the selection of {instructor} Led enrollment.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length'] = 'Must not contain more than 255 characters'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.plural'] = 'Must not contain more than {1} characters: {0}.\nReduce the size of the input by {2} characters.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.enrolloptions.error.nooption'] = 'Warning: Choose either the {instructor} Led or the Self-Enrollment option.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.portal.tool.items.remove'] = 'Delete: {0}?'; JS_RESOURCES['active.filter.search.terms'] = 'Search Terms'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm.backtrackProhibited.survey'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the survey. Click Ok to save the incomplete answer.'; JS_RESOURCES['warning.email'] = 'Email address is a recommended field. Users will be unable to use parts of the system without an email address.'; JS_RESOURCES['invalid_char.comma'] = 'comma'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm.survey'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the survey. Click Ok to submit assessment.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.plain_text.confirm'] = 'To display equations correctly in this document, Smart Text or HTML format must be selected.\nClick \'OK\' to save in selected Plain Text format or click \'Cancel\' to select a new format.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date_past'] = 'The end date cannot be earlier than the start date.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.allow_negtive.percent'] = 'A valid percent value between -100 and 100 must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.association.refresh.confirm'] = 'The associated items information might have been updated.\nClick \'OK\' to refresh the list or click \'Cancel\' to keep the current page.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.image_type'] = 'Unknown image type: {0}. Image may not display correctly.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.system_role.reserve'] = '"bb" is not permitted at the beginning of a role ID.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.email'] = 'A fully qualified email address (for example, info@blackboard.com) must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.no_name.singular'] = 'Must not contain more than {0} characters.\nReduce the size of the input by one character.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.invalidate.number'] = 'Please input valid number instead of {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.required'] = 'A value must be provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['list.checkToSelectAllItems'] = 'Check to select all items'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.no_name.plural'] = 'Must not contain more than {0} characters.\nReduce the size of the input by {1} characters.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.url'] = 'A valid URL (for example, http://www.myschool.edu) must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.overlap'] = 'criteria ({0}) overlaps criteria ({1}).'; JS_RESOURCES['hide.helptext'] = 'Hide Help Text'; JS_RESOURCES['confirm.delete_item_value'] = 'This item {0} will be deleted. Continue?'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the test. Click Ok to submit assessment.'; JS_RESOURCES['list.uncheckToDeselectAllItems'] = 'Uncheck to deselect all items'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm.backtrackProhibited'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the test. Click Ok to save the incomplete answer.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.time.required'] = 'A complete time value must be provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['vtbe.artifact.footer.validate.saveLocationIfSaveArtifact'] = 'Specify a location for the Reusable Object.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.cmp_field.required'] = 'A value must be provided for {0}\nwhen {1} field is not empty'; JS_RESOURCES['active.filter.changed.alert'] = 'criteria now contains'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.enrolloptions.error.emailrequestconflict'] = 'The selected email enrollment option conflicts with the self-enrollment selection.'; JS_RESOURCES['show.helptext'] = 'Show Help Text'; JS_RESOURCES['portalmodule.section.remove'] = 'Delete: {0}?'; JS_RESOURCES.getString = i18n_get_string; JS_RESOURCES.getFormattedString = i18n_get_formatted_string; } _init_bundle_JS_RESOURCES(); // ]]> // <![CDATA[ var LOCALE_SETTINGS = new Object(); function _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS() { LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_DAY.03258'] = 'dddd, MMM d, yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.WINDOWS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO-8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT_SURNAME'] = '{3}, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_MONTH.03255'] = 'ddd'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.allow.negative.format'] = '^((([-]?[0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[-]?[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?|\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.thousands_sep'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN_ORDER'] = 'title,givenName,middleName,familyName,suffix,otherName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_FULL.02098'] = 'Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.internal_date_format'] = 'MM/dd/yy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.TIME_ORDER.00519'] = 'HMP'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.date_display_pattern'] = 'MM/DD/YY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.decimal_point'] = '.'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.1'] = '{0}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.2'] = '{1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.SOLARIS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.AM_PM.00522'] = 'AM PM'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.format'] = '^(([0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.SORT_COLUMN'] = 'familyName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['efloat.format'] = '^[+-]?[0-9]*(\\.[0-9]+)?([eE][+-]?[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_FULL.02100'] = 'January February March April May June July August September October November December'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DATE_ORDER.00519'] = 'MDY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GREETING'] = 'Welcome, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'STREET_1 STREET_2 CITY STATE ZIP_CODE COUNTRY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.24HR_SUPPORT.03208'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_CHARACTER.03253'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.FIRST_DAY_OF_WEEK.03207'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_ORDER.07832'] = 'street,city,region,postal_code,country'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_DAY.03257'] = 'dddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_PATH.03170'] = 'C:/WINNT/Fonts'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.YEAR_CHARACTER.03255'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT'] = '{1} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.EXTENDED_SURNAME'] = '{3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.exponent'] = 'eE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_WEEK.03256'] = 'ddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAYS.00521'] = '01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.WORK_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'JOB_TITLE DEPARTMENT COMPANY B_PHONE_1 B_PHONE_2 B_FAX'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_MONTH.03259'] = 'MMMM yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GIVEN_INITIAL_FAMILY_NAME'] = '{4} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_SIZE.03168'] = '8'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.PHONE_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'H_PHONE_1 H_PHONE_2 H_FAX M_PHONE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_SHORT.00520'] = 'Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['thousand.sep.format'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_SHORT.02097'] = 'SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.LONG'] = '{0} {1} {2} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_MIN.02099'] = 'Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_CHARACTER.03254'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.LINUX_CHARSET'] = 'iso88591'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_WEEK.03260'] = 'MMM d[ yyyy]{ \'&#8212;\'[ MMM] d yyyy}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_NAME.03169'] = 'ARIAL.TTF'; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getString = i18n_get_string; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getFormattedString = i18n_get_formatted_string; } _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS(); // ]]> // <![CDATA[ var LOCALE_SETTINGS = new Object(); function _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS() { LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_DAY.03258'] = 'dddd, MMM d, yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.WINDOWS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO-8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT_SURNAME'] = '{3}, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_MONTH.03255'] = 'ddd'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.allow.negative.format'] = '^((([-]?[0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[-]?[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?|\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.thousands_sep'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN_ORDER'] = 'title,givenName,middleName,familyName,suffix,otherName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_FULL.02098'] = 'Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.internal_date_format'] = 'MM/dd/yy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.TIME_ORDER.00519'] = 'HMP'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.date_display_pattern'] = 'MM/DD/YY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.decimal_point'] = '.'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.1'] = '{0}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.2'] = '{1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.SOLARIS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.AM_PM.00522'] = 'AM PM'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.format'] = '^(([0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.SORT_COLUMN'] = 'familyName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['efloat.format'] = '^[+-]?[0-9]*(\\.[0-9]+)?([eE][+-]?[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_FULL.02100'] = 'January February March April May June July August September October November December'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DATE_ORDER.00519'] = 'MDY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GREETING'] = 'Welcome, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'STREET_1 STREET_2 CITY STATE ZIP_CODE COUNTRY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.24HR_SUPPORT.03208'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_CHARACTER.03253'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.FIRST_DAY_OF_WEEK.03207'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_ORDER.07832'] = 'street,city,region,postal_code,country'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_DAY.03257'] = 'dddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_PATH.03170'] = 'C:/WINNT/Fonts'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.YEAR_CHARACTER.03255'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT'] = '{1} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.EXTENDED_SURNAME'] = '{3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.exponent'] = 'eE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_WEEK.03256'] = 'ddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAYS.00521'] = '01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.WORK_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'JOB_TITLE DEPARTMENT COMPANY B_PHONE_1 B_PHONE_2 B_FAX'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_MONTH.03259'] = 'MMMM yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GIVEN_INITIAL_FAMILY_NAME'] = '{4} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_SIZE.03168'] = '8'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.PHONE_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'H_PHONE_1 H_PHONE_2 H_FAX M_PHONE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_SHORT.00520'] = 'Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['thousand.sep.format'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_SHORT.02097'] = 'SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.LONG'] = '{0} {1} {2} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_MIN.02099'] = 'Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_CHARACTER.03254'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.LINUX_CHARSET'] = 'iso88591'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_WEEK.03260'] = 'MMM d[ yyyy]{ \'&#8212;\'[ MMM] d yyyy}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_NAME.03169'] = 'ARIAL.TTF'; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getString = i18n_get_string; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getFormattedString = i18n_get_formatted_string; } _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS(); // ]]> There are two links here.  The first one shows Hoover and the second link tells his story.  (15 Minutes)

Hoover the Talking Seal – LING-11-51528-2016SP-INTRO TO ... // <![CDATA[ window.NREUM||(NREUM={}),__nr_require=function(e,n,t){function r(t){if(!n[t]){var o=n[t]={exports:{}};e[t][0].call(o.exports,function(n){var o=e[t][1][n];return r(o||n)},o,o.exports)}return n[t].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var o=0;o<t.length;o++)r(t[o]);return r}({QJf3ax:[function(e,n){function t(e){function n(n,t,a){e&&e(n,t,a),a||(a={});for(var u=c(n),f=u.length,s=i(a,o,r),p=0;f>p;p++)u[p].apply(s,t);return s}function a(e,n){f[e]=c(e).concat(n)}function c(e){return f[e]||[]}function u(){return t(n)}var f={};return{on:a,emit:n,create:u,listeners:c,_events:f}}function r(){return{}}var o="nr@context",i=e("gos");n.exports=t()},{gos:"7eSDFh"}],ee:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("QJf3ax")},{}],3:[function(e,n){function t(e){return function(){r(e,[(new Date).getTime()].concat(i(arguments)))}}var r=e("handle"),o=e(1),i=e(2);"undefined"==typeof window.newrelic&&(newrelic=window.NREUM);var a=["setPageViewName","addPageAction","setCustomAttribute","finished","addToTrace","inlineHit","noticeError"];o(a,function(e,n){window.NREUM[n]=t("api-"+n)}),n.exports=window.NREUM},{1:12,2:13,handle:"D5DuLP"}],gos:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("7eSDFh")},{}],"7eSDFh":[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){if(r.call(e,n))return e[n];var o=t();if(Object.defineProperty&&Object.keys)try{return Object.defineProperty(e,n,{value:o,writable:!0,enumerable:!1}),o}catch(i){}return e[n]=o,o}var r=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty;n.exports=t},{}],D5DuLP:[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){return r.listeners(e).length?r.emit(e,n,t):void(r.q&&(r.q[e]||(r.q[e]=[]),r.q[e].push(n)))}var r=e("ee").create();n.exports=t,t.ee=r,r.q={}},{ee:"QJf3ax"}],handle:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("D5DuLP")},{}],XL7HBI:[function(e,n){function t(e){var n=typeof e;return!e||"object"!==n&&"function"!==n?-1:e===window?0:i(e,o,function(){return r++})}var r=1,o="nr@id",i=e("gos");n.exports=t},{gos:"7eSDFh"}],id:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("XL7HBI")},{}],G9z0Bl:[function(e,n){function t(){var e=d.info=NREUM.info,n=f.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];if(e&&e.licenseKey&&e.applicationID&&n){c(p,function(n,t){n in e||(e[n]=t)});var t="https"===s.split(":")[0]||e.sslForHttp;d.proto=t?"https://":"http://",a("mark",["onload",i()]);var r=f.createElement("script");r.src=d.proto+e.agent,n.parentNode.insertBefore(r,n)}}function r(){"complete"===f.readyState&&o()}function o(){a("mark",["domContent",i()])}function i(){return(new Date).getTime()}var a=e("handle"),c=e(1),u=window,f=u.document;e(2);var s=(""+location).split("?")[0],p={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",agent:"js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-768.min.js"},d=n.exports={offset:i(),origin:s,features:{}};f.addEventListener?(f.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",o,!1),u.addEventListener("load",t,!1)):(f.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",r),u.attachEvent("onload",t)),a("mark",["firstbyte",i()])},{1:12,2:3,handle:"D5DuLP"}],loader:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("G9z0Bl")},{}],12:[function(e,n){function t(e,n){var t=[],o="",i=0;for(o in e)r.call(e,o)&&(t[i]=n(o,e[o]),i+=1);return t}var r=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty;n.exports=t},{}],13:[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){n||(n=0),"undefined"==typeof t&&(t=e?e.length:0);for(var r=-1,o=t-n||0,i=Array(0>o?0:o);++r<o;)i[r]=e[n+r];return i}n.exports=t},{}]},{},["G9z0Bl"]); // ]]> // <![CDATA[ var JS_RESOURCES = new Object(); function _init_bundle_JS_RESOURCES() { JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.lessthen.str'] = 'Less Than {0}'; JS_RESOURCES['notification.submit'] = 'Action already submitted.\nWait until the action is complete.'; JS_RESOURCES['field_name.substitute'] = '\'\'{0}\'\' input field'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.number'] = 'A valid numeric value must be entered: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['confirm.remove_item'] = 'This action is final and cannot be undone. Continue?'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.option.required'] = 'At least one option must be selected from the list.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.alignment.missing.content'] = 'You selected alignments but did not select any alignable content to copy.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.morethen.str'] = 'More Than {0}'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.radio.required'] = 'Make a selection to continue.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.negative'] = 'A valid non-negative value must be entered: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.between.str'] = 'Between {0} and {1}'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.password'] = 'Password cannot be empty or contain only spaces.'; JS_RESOURCES['invalid_char.space'] = 'space'; JS_RESOURCES['common.list.separator.comma'] = '{0}, {1}'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.invalidate.number.space'] = 'Space'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date_past.confirm'] = 'The time is in the past.\nContinue with this time?'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date.required'] = 'A complete date value must be provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.invalid_chars'] = 'Contains illegal characters: {0}.\nDelete these characters: {1}'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.mismatch'] = 'The values entered do not match: {0}.\nConfirm: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.login.invalid.username.or.pass'] = 'Enter a username and password.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date_equal'] = 'The start date cannot be equal to the end date.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.valid_course_id'] = 'Course id contains illegal characters or multibyte characters.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.cmp_field.rejected'] = 'The {0} cannot be used without a corresponding {1} value.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.percent'] = 'A valid percent value between 0 and 100 must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.singular'] = 'Must not contain more than {1} characters: {0}.\nReduce the size of the input by one character.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.minimum_length'] = 'A minimum of {0} characters must be entered: {1}.'; JS_RESOURCES['active.filter.free.form.text.blank'] = 'Specify a value for the search text field'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.invalid_value'] = 'Invalid numeric value provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.multiSelect.maxItems'] = 'Multiselect box should not contain more than {0} number of items.'; JS_RESOURCES['vtbe.artifact.footer.validate.nameIfSaveArtifact'] = 'Specify a Name in order to Save as a Reusable Object.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.multiSelect.minItems'] = 'Multiselect box should contain at least {0} number of items.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.enrolloptions.error.codeconflict'] = 'The Access Code Enrollment option conflicts with the selection of {instructor} Led enrollment.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length'] = 'Must not contain more than 255 characters'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.plural'] = 'Must not contain more than {1} characters: {0}.\nReduce the size of the input by {2} characters.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.enrolloptions.error.nooption'] = 'Warning: Choose either the {instructor} Led or the Self-Enrollment option.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.portal.tool.items.remove'] = 'Delete: {0}?'; JS_RESOURCES['active.filter.search.terms'] = 'Search Terms'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm.backtrackProhibited.survey'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the survey. Click Ok to save the incomplete answer.'; JS_RESOURCES['warning.email'] = 'Email address is a recommended field. Users will be unable to use parts of the system without an email address.'; JS_RESOURCES['invalid_char.comma'] = 'comma'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm.survey'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the survey. Click Ok to submit assessment.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.plain_text.confirm'] = 'To display equations correctly in this document, Smart Text or HTML format must be selected.\nClick \'OK\' to save in selected Plain Text format or click \'Cancel\' to select a new format.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date_past'] = 'The end date cannot be earlier than the start date.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.allow_negtive.percent'] = 'A valid percent value between -100 and 100 must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.association.refresh.confirm'] = 'The associated items information might have been updated.\nClick \'OK\' to refresh the list or click \'Cancel\' to keep the current page.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.image_type'] = 'Unknown image type: {0}. Image may not display correctly.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.system_role.reserve'] = '"bb" is not permitted at the beginning of a role ID.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.email'] = 'A fully qualified email address (for example, info@blackboard.com) must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.no_name.singular'] = 'Must not contain more than {0} characters.\nReduce the size of the input by one character.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.invalidate.number'] = 'Please input valid number instead of {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.required'] = 'A value must be provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['list.checkToSelectAllItems'] = 'Check to select all items'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.no_name.plural'] = 'Must not contain more than {0} characters.\nReduce the size of the input by {1} characters.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.url'] = 'A valid URL (for example, http://www.myschool.edu) must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.overlap'] = 'criteria ({0}) overlaps criteria ({1}).'; JS_RESOURCES['hide.helptext'] = 'Hide Help Text'; JS_RESOURCES['confirm.delete_item_value'] = 'This item {0} will be deleted. Continue?'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the test. Click Ok to submit assessment.'; JS_RESOURCES['list.uncheckToDeselectAllItems'] = 'Uncheck to deselect all items'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm.backtrackProhibited'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the test. Click Ok to save the incomplete answer.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.time.required'] = 'A complete time value must be provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['vtbe.artifact.footer.validate.saveLocationIfSaveArtifact'] = 'Specify a location for the Reusable Object.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.cmp_field.required'] = 'A value must be provided for {0}\nwhen {1} field is not empty'; JS_RESOURCES['active.filter.changed.alert'] = 'criteria now contains'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.enrolloptions.error.emailrequestconflict'] = 'The selected email enrollment option conflicts with the self-enrollment selection.'; JS_RESOURCES['show.helptext'] = 'Show Help Text'; JS_RESOURCES['portalmodule.section.remove'] = 'Delete: {0}?'; JS_RESOURCES.getString = i18n_get_string; JS_RESOURCES.getFormattedString = i18n_get_formatted_string; } _init_bundle_JS_RESOURCES(); // ]]> // <![CDATA[ var LOCALE_SETTINGS = new Object(); function _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS() { LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_DAY.03258'] = 'dddd, MMM d, yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.WINDOWS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO-8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT_SURNAME'] = '{3}, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_MONTH.03255'] = 'ddd'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.allow.negative.format'] = '^((([-]?[0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[-]?[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?|\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.thousands_sep'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN_ORDER'] = 'title,givenName,middleName,familyName,suffix,otherName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_FULL.02098'] = 'Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.internal_date_format'] = 'MM/dd/yy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.TIME_ORDER.00519'] = 'HMP'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.date_display_pattern'] = 'MM/DD/YY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.decimal_point'] = '.'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.1'] = '{0}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.2'] = '{1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.SOLARIS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.AM_PM.00522'] = 'AM PM'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.format'] = '^(([0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.SORT_COLUMN'] = 'familyName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['efloat.format'] = '^[+-]?[0-9]*(\\.[0-9]+)?([eE][+-]?[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_FULL.02100'] = 'January February March April May June July August September October November December'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DATE_ORDER.00519'] = 'MDY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GREETING'] = 'Welcome, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'STREET_1 STREET_2 CITY STATE ZIP_CODE COUNTRY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.24HR_SUPPORT.03208'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_CHARACTER.03253'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.FIRST_DAY_OF_WEEK.03207'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_ORDER.07832'] = 'street,city,region,postal_code,country'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_DAY.03257'] = 'dddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_PATH.03170'] = 'C:/WINNT/Fonts'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.YEAR_CHARACTER.03255'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT'] = '{1} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.EXTENDED_SURNAME'] = '{3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.exponent'] = 'eE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_WEEK.03256'] = 'ddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAYS.00521'] = '01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.WORK_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'JOB_TITLE DEPARTMENT COMPANY B_PHONE_1 B_PHONE_2 B_FAX'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_MONTH.03259'] = 'MMMM yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GIVEN_INITIAL_FAMILY_NAME'] = '{4} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_SIZE.03168'] = '8'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.PHONE_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'H_PHONE_1 H_PHONE_2 H_FAX M_PHONE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_SHORT.00520'] = 'Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['thousand.sep.format'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_SHORT.02097'] = 'SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.LONG'] = '{0} {1} {2} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_MIN.02099'] = 'Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_CHARACTER.03254'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.LINUX_CHARSET'] = 'iso88591'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_WEEK.03260'] = 'MMM d[ yyyy]{ \'&#8212;\'[ MMM] d yyyy}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_NAME.03169'] = 'ARIAL.TTF'; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getString = i18n_get_string; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getFormattedString = i18n_get_formatted_string; } _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS(); // ]]> // <![CDATA[ var LOCALE_SETTINGS = new Object(); function _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS() { LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_DAY.03258'] = 'dddd, MMM d, yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.WINDOWS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO-8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT_SURNAME'] = '{3}, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_MONTH.03255'] = 'ddd'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.allow.negative.format'] = '^((([-]?[0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[-]?[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?|\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.thousands_sep'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN_ORDER'] = 'title,givenName,middleName,familyName,suffix,otherName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_FULL.02098'] = 'Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.internal_date_format'] = 'MM/dd/yy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.TIME_ORDER.00519'] = 'HMP'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.date_display_pattern'] = 'MM/DD/YY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.decimal_point'] = '.'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.1'] = '{0}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.2'] = '{1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.SOLARIS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.AM_PM.00522'] = 'AM PM'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.format'] = '^(([0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.SORT_COLUMN'] = 'familyName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['efloat.format'] = '^[+-]?[0-9]*(\\.[0-9]+)?([eE][+-]?[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_FULL.02100'] = 'January February March April May June July August September October November December'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DATE_ORDER.00519'] = 'MDY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GREETING'] = 'Welcome, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'STREET_1 STREET_2 CITY STATE ZIP_CODE COUNTRY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.24HR_SUPPORT.03208'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_CHARACTER.03253'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.FIRST_DAY_OF_WEEK.03207'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_ORDER.07832'] = 'street,city,region,postal_code,country'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_DAY.03257'] = 'dddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_PATH.03170'] = 'C:/WINNT/Fonts'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.YEAR_CHARACTER.03255'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT'] = '{1} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.EXTENDED_SURNAME'] = '{3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.exponent'] = 'eE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_WEEK.03256'] = 'ddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAYS.00521'] = '01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.WORK_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'JOB_TITLE DEPARTMENT COMPANY B_PHONE_1 B_PHONE_2 B_FAX'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_MONTH.03259'] = 'MMMM yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GIVEN_INITIAL_FAMILY_NAME'] = '{4} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_SIZE.03168'] = '8'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.PHONE_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'H_PHONE_1 H_PHONE_2 H_FAX M_PHONE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_SHORT.00520'] = 'Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['thousand.sep.format'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_SHORT.02097'] = 'SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.LONG'] = '{0} {1} {2} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_MIN.02099'] = 'Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_CHARACTER.03254'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.LINUX_CHARSET'] = 'iso88591'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_WEEK.03260'] = 'MMM d[ yyyy]{ \'&#8212;\'[ MMM] d yyyy}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_NAME.03169'] = 'ARIAL.TTF'; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getString = i18n_get_string; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getFormattedString = i18n_get_formatted_string; } _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS(); // ]]>

/ <![CDATA[ window.NREUM||(NREUM={}),__nr_require=function(e,n,t){function r(t){if(!n[t]){var o=n[t]={exports:{}};e[t][0].call(o.exports,function(n){var o=e[t][1][n];return r(o||n)},o,o.exports)}return n[t].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var o=0;o<t.length;o++)r(t[o]);return r}({QJf3ax:[function(e,n){function t(e){function n(n,t,a){e&&e(n,t,a),a||(a={});for(var u=c(n),f=u.length,s=i(a,o,r),p=0;f>p;p++)u[p].apply(s,t);return s}function a(e,n){f[e]=c(e).concat(n)}function c(e){return f[e]||[]}function u(){return t(n)}var f={};return{on:a,emit:n,create:u,listeners:c,_events:f}}function r(){return{}}var o="nr@context",i=e("gos");n.exports=t()},{gos:"7eSDFh"}],ee:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("QJf3ax")},{}],3:[function(e,n){function t(e){return function(){r(e,[(new Date).getTime()].concat(i(arguments)))}}var r=e("handle"),o=e(1),i=e(2);"undefined"==typeof window.newrelic&&(newrelic=window.NREUM);var a=["setPageViewName","addPageAction","setCustomAttribute","finished","addToTrace","inlineHit","noticeError"];o(a,function(e,n){window.NREUM[n]=t("api-"+n)}),n.exports=window.NREUM},{1:12,2:13,handle:"D5DuLP"}],gos:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("7eSDFh")},{}],"7eSDFh":[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){if(r.call(e,n))return e[n];var o=t();if(Object.defineProperty&&Object.keys)try{return Object.defineProperty(e,n,{value:o,writable:!0,enumerable:!1}),o}catch(i){}return e[n]=o,o}var r=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty;n.exports=t},{}],D5DuLP:[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){return r.listeners(e).length?r.emit(e,n,t):void(r.q&&(r.q[e]||(r.q[e]=[]),r.q[e].push(n)))}var r=e("ee").create();n.exports=t,t.ee=r,r.q={}},{ee:"QJf3ax"}],handle:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("D5DuLP")},{}],XL7HBI:[function(e,n){function t(e){var n=typeof e;return!e||"object"!==n&&"function"!==n?-1:e===window?0:i(e,o,function(){return r++})}var r=1,o="nr@id",i=e("gos");n.exports=t},{gos:"7eSDFh"}],id:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("XL7HBI")},{}],G9z0Bl:[function(e,n){function t(){var e=d.info=NREUM.info,n=f.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];if(e&&e.licenseKey&&e.applicationID&&n){c(p,function(n,t){n in e||(e[n]=t)});var t="https"===s.split(":")[0]||e.sslForHttp;d.proto=t?"https://":"http://",a("mark",["onload",i()]);var r=f.createElement("script");r.src=d.proto+e.agent,n.parentNode.insertBefore(r,n)}}function r(){"complete"===f.readyState&&o()}function o(){a("mark",["domContent",i()])}function i(){return(new Date).getTime()}var a=e("handle"),c=e(1),u=window,f=u.document;e(2);var s=(""+location).split("?")[0],p={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",agent:"js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-768.min.js"},d=n.exports={offset:i(),origin:s,features:{}};f.addEventListener?(f.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",o,!1),u.addEventListener("load",t,!1)):(f.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",r),u.attachEvent("onload",t)),a("mark",["firstbyte",i()])},{1:12,2:3,handle:"D5DuLP"}],loader:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("G9z0Bl")},{}],12:[function(e,n){function t(e,n){var t=[],o="",i=0;for(o in e)r.call(e,o)&&(t[i]=n(o,e[o]),i+=1);return t}var r=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty;n.exports=t},{}],13:[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){n||(n=0),"undefined"==typeof t&&(t=e?e.length:0);for(var r=-1,o=t-n||0,i=Array(0>o?0:o);++r<o;)i[r]=e[n+r];return i}n.exports=t},{}]},{},["G9z0Bl"]); // ]]> // <![CDATA[ var JS_RESOURCES = new Object(); function _init_bundle_JS_RESOURCES() { JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.lessthen.str'] = 'Less Than {0}'; JS_RESOURCES['notification.submit'] = 'Action already submitted.\nWait until the action is complete.'; JS_RESOURCES['field_name.substitute'] = '\'\'{0}\'\' input field'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.number'] = 'A valid numeric value must be entered: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['confirm.remove_item'] = 'This action is final and cannot be undone. Continue?'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.option.required'] = 'At least one option must be selected from the list.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.alignment.missing.content'] = 'You selected alignments but did not select any alignable content to copy.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.morethen.str'] = 'More Than {0}'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.radio.required'] = 'Make a selection to continue.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.negative'] = 'A valid non-negative value must be entered: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.between.str'] = 'Between {0} and {1}'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.password'] = 'Password cannot be empty or contain only spaces.'; JS_RESOURCES['invalid_char.space'] = 'space'; JS_RESOURCES['common.list.separator.comma'] = '{0}, {1}'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.invalidate.number.space'] = 'Space'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date_past.confirm'] = 'The time is in the past.\nContinue with this time?'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date.required'] = 'A complete date value must be provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.invalid_chars'] = 'Contains illegal characters: {0}.\nDelete these characters: {1}'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.mismatch'] = 'The values entered do not match: {0}.\nConfirm: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.login.invalid.username.or.pass'] = 'Enter a username and password.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date_equal'] = 'The start date cannot be equal to the end date.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.valid_course_id'] = 'Course id contains illegal characters or multibyte characters.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.cmp_field.rejected'] = 'The {0} cannot be used without a corresponding {1} value.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.percent'] = 'A valid percent value between 0 and 100 must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.singular'] = 'Must not contain more than {1} characters: {0}.\nReduce the size of the input by one character.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.minimum_length'] = 'A minimum of {0} characters must be entered: {1}.'; JS_RESOURCES['active.filter.free.form.text.blank'] = 'Specify a value for the search text field'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.invalid_value'] = 'Invalid numeric value provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.multiSelect.maxItems'] = 'Multiselect box should not contain more than {0} number of items.'; JS_RESOURCES['vtbe.artifact.footer.validate.nameIfSaveArtifact'] = 'Specify a Name in order to Save as a Reusable Object.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.multiSelect.minItems'] = 'Multiselect box should contain at least {0} number of items.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.enrolloptions.error.codeconflict'] = 'The Access Code Enrollment option conflicts with the selection of {instructor} Led enrollment.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length'] = 'Must not contain more than 255 characters'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.plural'] = 'Must not contain more than {1} characters: {0}.\nReduce the size of the input by {2} characters.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.enrolloptions.error.nooption'] = 'Warning: Choose either the {instructor} Led or the Self-Enrollment option.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.portal.tool.items.remove'] = 'Delete: {0}?'; JS_RESOURCES['active.filter.search.terms'] = 'Search Terms'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm.backtrackProhibited.survey'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the survey. Click Ok to save the incomplete answer.'; JS_RESOURCES['warning.email'] = 'Email address is a recommended field. Users will be unable to use parts of the system without an email address.'; JS_RESOURCES['invalid_char.comma'] = 'comma'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm.survey'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the survey. Click Ok to submit assessment.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.plain_text.confirm'] = 'To display equations correctly in this document, Smart Text or HTML format must be selected.\nClick \'OK\' to save in selected Plain Text format or click \'Cancel\' to select a new format.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date_past'] = 'The end date cannot be earlier than the start date.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.allow_negtive.percent'] = 'A valid percent value between -100 and 100 must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.association.refresh.confirm'] = 'The associated items information might have been updated.\nClick \'OK\' to refresh the list or click \'Cancel\' to keep the current page.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.image_type'] = 'Unknown image type: {0}. Image may not display correctly.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.system_role.reserve'] = '"bb" is not permitted at the beginning of a role ID.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.email'] = 'A fully qualified email address (for example, info@blackboard.com) must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.no_name.singular'] = 'Must not contain more than {0} characters.\nReduce the size of the input by one character.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.invalidate.number'] = 'Please input valid number instead of {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.required'] = 'A value must be provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['list.checkToSelectAllItems'] = 'Check to select all items'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.no_name.plural'] = 'Must not contain more than {0} characters.\nReduce the size of the input by {1} characters.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.url'] = 'A valid URL (for example, http://www.myschool.edu) must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.overlap'] = 'criteria ({0}) overlaps criteria ({1}).'; JS_RESOURCES['hide.helptext'] = 'Hide Help Text'; JS_RESOURCES['confirm.delete_item_value'] = 'This item {0} will be deleted. Continue?'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the test. Click Ok to submit assessment.'; JS_RESOURCES['list.uncheckToDeselectAllItems'] = 'Uncheck to deselect all items'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm.backtrackProhibited'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the test. Click Ok to save the incomplete answer.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.time.required'] = 'A complete time value must be provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['vtbe.artifact.footer.validate.saveLocationIfSaveArtifact'] = 'Specify a location for the Reusable Object.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.cmp_field.required'] = 'A value must be provided for {0}\nwhen {1} field is not empty'; JS_RESOURCES['active.filter.changed.alert'] = 'criteria now contains'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.enrolloptions.error.emailrequestconflict'] = 'The selected email enrollment option conflicts with the self-enrollment selection.'; JS_RESOURCES['show.helptext'] = 'Show Help Text'; JS_RESOURCES['portalmodule.section.remove'] = 'Delete: {0}?'; JS_RESOURCES.getString = i18n_get_string; JS_RESOURCES.getFormattedString = i18n_get_formatted_string; } _init_bundle_JS_RESOURCES(); // ]]> // <![CDATA[ var LOCALE_SETTINGS = new Object(); function _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS() { LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_DAY.03258'] = 'dddd, MMM d, yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.WINDOWS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO-8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT_SURNAME'] = '{3}, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_MONTH.03255'] = 'ddd'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.allow.negative.format'] = '^((([-]?[0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[-]?[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?|\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.thousands_sep'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN_ORDER'] = 'title,givenName,middleName,familyName,suffix,otherName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_FULL.02098'] = 'Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.internal_date_format'] = 'MM/dd/yy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.TIME_ORDER.00519'] = 'HMP'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.date_display_pattern'] = 'MM/DD/YY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.decimal_point'] = '.'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.1'] = '{0}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.2'] = '{1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.SOLARIS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.AM_PM.00522'] = 'AM PM'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.format'] = '^(([0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.SORT_COLUMN'] = 'familyName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['efloat.format'] = '^[+-]?[0-9]*(\\.[0-9]+)?([eE][+-]?[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_FULL.02100'] = 'January February March April May June July August September October November December'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DATE_ORDER.00519'] = 'MDY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GREETING'] = 'Welcome, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'STREET_1 STREET_2 CITY STATE ZIP_CODE COUNTRY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.24HR_SUPPORT.03208'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_CHARACTER.03253'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.FIRST_DAY_OF_WEEK.03207'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_ORDER.07832'] = 'street,city,region,postal_code,country'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_DAY.03257'] = 'dddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_PATH.03170'] = 'C:/WINNT/Fonts'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.YEAR_CHARACTER.03255'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT'] = '{1} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.EXTENDED_SURNAME'] = '{3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.exponent'] = 'eE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_WEEK.03256'] = 'ddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAYS.00521'] = '01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.WORK_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'JOB_TITLE DEPARTMENT COMPANY B_PHONE_1 B_PHONE_2 B_FAX'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_MONTH.03259'] = 'MMMM yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GIVEN_INITIAL_FAMILY_NAME'] = '{4} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_SIZE.03168'] = '8'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.PHONE_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'H_PHONE_1 H_PHONE_2 H_FAX M_PHONE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_SHORT.00520'] = 'Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['thousand.sep.format'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_SHORT.02097'] = 'SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.LONG'] = '{0} {1} {2} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_MIN.02099'] = 'Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_CHARACTER.03254'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.LINUX_CHARSET'] = 'iso88591'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_WEEK.03260'] = 'MMM d[ yyyy]{ \'&#8212;\'[ MMM] d yyyy}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_NAME.03169'] = 'ARIAL.TTF'; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getString = i18n_get_string; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getFormattedString = i18n_get_formatted_string; } _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS(); // ]]> // <![CDATA[ var LOCALE_SETTINGS = new Object(); function _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS() { LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_DAY.03258'] = 'dddd, MMM d, yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.WINDOWS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO-8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT_SURNAME'] = '{3}, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_MONTH.03255'] = 'ddd'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.allow.negative.format'] = '^((([-]?[0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[-]?[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?|\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.thousands_sep'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN_ORDER'] = 'title,givenName,middleName,familyName,suffix,otherName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_FULL.02098'] = 'Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.internal_date_format'] = 'MM/dd/yy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.TIME_ORDER.00519'] = 'HMP'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.date_display_pattern'] = 'MM/DD/YY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.decimal_point'] = '.'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.1'] = '{0}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.2'] = '{1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.SOLARIS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.AM_PM.00522'] = 'AM PM'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.format'] = '^(([0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.SORT_COLUMN'] = 'familyName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['efloat.format'] = '^[+-]?[0-9]*(\\.[0-9]+)?([eE][+-]?[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_FULL.02100'] = 'January February March April May June July August September October November December'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DATE_ORDER.00519'] = 'MDY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GREETING'] = 'Welcome, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'STREET_1 STREET_2 CITY STATE ZIP_CODE COUNTRY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.24HR_SUPPORT.03208'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_CHARACTER.03253'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.FIRST_DAY_OF_WEEK.03207'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_ORDER.07832'] = 'street,city,region,postal_code,country'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_DAY.03257'] = 'dddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_PATH.03170'] = 'C:/WINNT/Fonts'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.YEAR_CHARACTER.03255'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT'] = '{1} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.EXTENDED_SURNAME'] = '{3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.exponent'] = 'eE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_WEEK.03256'] = 'ddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAYS.00521'] = '01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.WORK_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'JOB_TITLE DEPARTMENT COMPANY B_PHONE_1 B_PHONE_2 B_FAX'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_MONTH.03259'] = 'MMMM yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GIVEN_INITIAL_FAMILY_NAME'] = '{4} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_SIZE.03168'] = '8'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.PHONE_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'H_PHONE_1 H_PHONE_2 H_FAX M_PHONE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_SHORT.00520'] = 'Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['thousand.sep.format'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_SHORT.02097'] = 'SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.LONG'] = '{0} {1} {2} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_MIN.02099'] = 'Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_CHARACTER.03254'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.LINUX_CHARSET'] = 'iso88591'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_WEEK.03260'] = 'MMM d[ yyyy]{ \'&#8212;\'[ MMM] d yyyy}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_NAME.03169'] = 'ARIAL.TTF'; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getString = i18n_get_string; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getFormattedString = i18n_get_formatted_string; } _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS(); // ]]> There are two links here.  The first one shows Hoover and the second link tells his story.  (15 Minutes)

Hoover the Talking Seal – LING-11-51528-2016SP-INTRO TO ... // <![CDATA[ window.NREUM||(NREUM={}),__nr_require=function(e,n,t){function r(t){if(!n[t]){var o=n[t]={exports:{}};e[t][0].call(o.exports,function(n){var o=e[t][1][n];return r(o||n)},o,o.exports)}return n[t].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var o=0;o<t.length;o++)r(t[o]);return r}({QJf3ax:[function(e,n){function t(e){function n(n,t,a){e&&e(n,t,a),a||(a={});for(var u=c(n),f=u.length,s=i(a,o,r),p=0;f>p;p++)u[p].apply(s,t);return s}function a(e,n){f[e]=c(e).concat(n)}function c(e){return f[e]||[]}function u(){return t(n)}var f={};return{on:a,emit:n,create:u,listeners:c,_events:f}}function r(){return{}}var o="nr@context",i=e("gos");n.exports=t()},{gos:"7eSDFh"}],ee:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("QJf3ax")},{}],3:[function(e,n){function t(e){return function(){r(e,[(new Date).getTime()].concat(i(arguments)))}}var r=e("handle"),o=e(1),i=e(2);"undefined"==typeof window.newrelic&&(newrelic=window.NREUM);var a=["setPageViewName","addPageAction","setCustomAttribute","finished","addToTrace","inlineHit","noticeError"];o(a,function(e,n){window.NREUM[n]=t("api-"+n)}),n.exports=window.NREUM},{1:12,2:13,handle:"D5DuLP"}],gos:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("7eSDFh")},{}],"7eSDFh":[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){if(r.call(e,n))return e[n];var o=t();if(Object.defineProperty&&Object.keys)try{return Object.defineProperty(e,n,{value:o,writable:!0,enumerable:!1}),o}catch(i){}return e[n]=o,o}var r=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty;n.exports=t},{}],D5DuLP:[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){return r.listeners(e).length?r.emit(e,n,t):void(r.q&&(r.q[e]||(r.q[e]=[]),r.q[e].push(n)))}var r=e("ee").create();n.exports=t,t.ee=r,r.q={}},{ee:"QJf3ax"}],handle:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("D5DuLP")},{}],XL7HBI:[function(e,n){function t(e){var n=typeof e;return!e||"object"!==n&&"function"!==n?-1:e===window?0:i(e,o,function(){return r++})}var r=1,o="nr@id",i=e("gos");n.exports=t},{gos:"7eSDFh"}],id:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("XL7HBI")},{}],G9z0Bl:[function(e,n){function t(){var e=d.info=NREUM.info,n=f.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];if(e&&e.licenseKey&&e.applicationID&&n){c(p,function(n,t){n in e||(e[n]=t)});var t="https"===s.split(":")[0]||e.sslForHttp;d.proto=t?"https://":"http://",a("mark",["onload",i()]);var r=f.createElement("script");r.src=d.proto+e.agent,n.parentNode.insertBefore(r,n)}}function r(){"complete"===f.readyState&&o()}function o(){a("mark",["domContent",i()])}function i(){return(new Date).getTime()}var a=e("handle"),c=e(1),u=window,f=u.document;e(2);var s=(""+location).split("?")[0],p={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",agent:"js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-768.min.js"},d=n.exports={offset:i(),origin:s,features:{}};f.addEventListener?(f.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",o,!1),u.addEventListener("load",t,!1)):(f.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",r),u.attachEvent("onload",t)),a("mark",["firstbyte",i()])},{1:12,2:3,handle:"D5DuLP"}],loader:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("G9z0Bl")},{}],12:[function(e,n){function t(e,n){var t=[],o="",i=0;for(o in e)r.call(e,o)&&(t[i]=n(o,e[o]),i+=1);return t}var r=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty;n.exports=t},{}],13:[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){n||(n=0),"undefined"==typeof t&&(t=e?e.length:0);for(var r=-1,o=t-n||0,i=Array(0>o?0:o);++r<o;)i[r]=e[n+r];return i}n.exports=t},{}]},{},["G9z0Bl"]); // ]]> // <![CDATA[ var JS_RESOURCES = new Object(); function _init_bundle_JS_RESOURCES() { JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.lessthen.str'] = 'Less Than {0}'; JS_RESOURCES['notification.submit'] = 'Action already submitted.\nWait until the action is complete.'; JS_RESOURCES['field_name.substitute'] = '\'\'{0}\'\' input field'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.number'] = 'A valid numeric value must be entered: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['confirm.remove_item'] = 'This action is final and cannot be undone. Continue?'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.option.required'] = 'At least one option must be selected from the list.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.alignment.missing.content'] = 'You selected alignments but did not select any alignable content to copy.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.morethen.str'] = 'More Than {0}'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.radio.required'] = 'Make a selection to continue.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.negative'] = 'A valid non-negative value must be entered: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.between.str'] = 'Between {0} and {1}'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.password'] = 'Password cannot be empty or contain only spaces.'; JS_RESOURCES['invalid_char.space'] = 'space'; JS_RESOURCES['common.list.separator.comma'] = '{0}, {1}'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.invalidate.number.space'] = 'Space'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date_past.confirm'] = 'The time is in the past.\nContinue with this time?'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date.required'] = 'A complete date value must be provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.invalid_chars'] = 'Contains illegal characters: {0}.\nDelete these characters: {1}'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.mismatch'] = 'The values entered do not match: {0}.\nConfirm: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.login.invalid.username.or.pass'] = 'Enter a username and password.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date_equal'] = 'The start date cannot be equal to the end date.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.valid_course_id'] = 'Course id contains illegal characters or multibyte characters.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.cmp_field.rejected'] = 'The {0} cannot be used without a corresponding {1} value.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.percent'] = 'A valid percent value between 0 and 100 must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.singular'] = 'Must not contain more than {1} characters: {0}.\nReduce the size of the input by one character.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.minimum_length'] = 'A minimum of {0} characters must be entered: {1}.'; JS_RESOURCES['active.filter.free.form.text.blank'] = 'Specify a value for the search text field'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.invalid_value'] = 'Invalid numeric value provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.multiSelect.maxItems'] = 'Multiselect box should not contain more than {0} number of items.'; JS_RESOURCES['vtbe.artifact.footer.validate.nameIfSaveArtifact'] = 'Specify a Name in order to Save as a Reusable Object.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.multiSelect.minItems'] = 'Multiselect box should contain at least {0} number of items.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.enrolloptions.error.codeconflict'] = 'The Access Code Enrollment option conflicts with the selection of {instructor} Led enrollment.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length'] = 'Must not contain more than 255 characters'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.plural'] = 'Must not contain more than {1} characters: {0}.\nReduce the size of the input by {2} characters.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.enrolloptions.error.nooption'] = 'Warning: Choose either the {instructor} Led or the Self-Enrollment option.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.portal.tool.items.remove'] = 'Delete: {0}?'; JS_RESOURCES['active.filter.search.terms'] = 'Search Terms'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm.backtrackProhibited.survey'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the survey. Click Ok to save the incomplete answer.'; JS_RESOURCES['warning.email'] = 'Email address is a recommended field. Users will be unable to use parts of the system without an email address.'; JS_RESOURCES['invalid_char.comma'] = 'comma'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm.survey'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the survey. Click Ok to submit assessment.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.plain_text.confirm'] = 'To display equations correctly in this document, Smart Text or HTML format must be selected.\nClick \'OK\' to save in selected Plain Text format or click \'Cancel\' to select a new format.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.date_past'] = 'The end date cannot be earlier than the start date.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.allow_negtive.percent'] = 'A valid percent value between -100 and 100 must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.association.refresh.confirm'] = 'The associated items information might have been updated.\nClick \'OK\' to refresh the list or click \'Cancel\' to keep the current page.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.image_type'] = 'Unknown image type: {0}. Image may not display correctly.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.system_role.reserve'] = '"bb" is not permitted at the beginning of a role ID.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.email'] = 'A fully qualified email address (for example, info@blackboard.com) must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.no_name.singular'] = 'Must not contain more than {0} characters.\nReduce the size of the input by one character.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.invalidate.number'] = 'Please input valid number instead of {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.required'] = 'A value must be provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['list.checkToSelectAllItems'] = 'Check to select all items'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.maximum_length.no_name.plural'] = 'Must not contain more than {0} characters.\nReduce the size of the input by {1} characters.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.url'] = 'A valid URL (for example, http://www.myschool.edu) must be entered.'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.range.overlap'] = 'criteria ({0}) overlaps criteria ({1}).'; JS_RESOURCES['hide.helptext'] = 'Hide Help Text'; JS_RESOURCES['confirm.delete_item_value'] = 'This item {0} will be deleted. Continue?'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the test. Click Ok to submit assessment.'; JS_RESOURCES['list.uncheckToDeselectAllItems'] = 'Uncheck to deselect all items'; JS_RESOURCES['assessment.incomplete.confirm.backtrackProhibited'] = 'The following questions may be incomplete:\n {0}\nClick cancel to return to the test. Click Ok to save the incomplete answer.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.time.required'] = 'A complete time value must be provided: {0}.'; JS_RESOURCES['vtbe.artifact.footer.validate.saveLocationIfSaveArtifact'] = 'Specify a location for the Reusable Object.'; JS_RESOURCES['validation.cmp_field.required'] = 'A value must be provided for {0}\nwhen {1} field is not empty'; JS_RESOURCES['active.filter.changed.alert'] = 'criteria now contains'; JS_RESOURCES['validate.enrolloptions.error.emailrequestconflict'] = 'The selected email enrollment option conflicts with the self-enrollment selection.'; JS_RESOURCES['show.helptext'] = 'Show Help Text'; JS_RESOURCES['portalmodule.section.remove'] = 'Delete: {0}?'; JS_RESOURCES.getString = i18n_get_string; JS_RESOURCES.getFormattedString = i18n_get_formatted_string; } _init_bundle_JS_RESOURCES(); // ]]> // <![CDATA[ var LOCALE_SETTINGS = new Object(); function _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS() { LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_DAY.03258'] = 'dddd, MMM d, yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.WINDOWS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO-8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT_SURNAME'] = '{3}, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_MONTH.03255'] = 'ddd'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.allow.negative.format'] = '^((([-]?[0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[-]?[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?|\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.thousands_sep'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN_ORDER'] = 'title,givenName,middleName,familyName,suffix,otherName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_FULL.02098'] = 'Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.internal_date_format'] = 'MM/dd/yy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.TIME_ORDER.00519'] = 'HMP'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.date_display_pattern'] = 'MM/DD/YY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.decimal_point'] = '.'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.1'] = '{0}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.2'] = '{1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.SOLARIS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.AM_PM.00522'] = 'AM PM'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.format'] = '^(([0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.SORT_COLUMN'] = 'familyName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['efloat.format'] = '^[+-]?[0-9]*(\\.[0-9]+)?([eE][+-]?[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_FULL.02100'] = 'January February March April May June July August September October November December'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DATE_ORDER.00519'] = 'MDY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GREETING'] = 'Welcome, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'STREET_1 STREET_2 CITY STATE ZIP_CODE COUNTRY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.24HR_SUPPORT.03208'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_CHARACTER.03253'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.FIRST_DAY_OF_WEEK.03207'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_ORDER.07832'] = 'street,city,region,postal_code,country'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_DAY.03257'] = 'dddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_PATH.03170'] = 'C:/WINNT/Fonts'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.YEAR_CHARACTER.03255'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT'] = '{1} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.EXTENDED_SURNAME'] = '{3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.exponent'] = 'eE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_WEEK.03256'] = 'ddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAYS.00521'] = '01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.WORK_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'JOB_TITLE DEPARTMENT COMPANY B_PHONE_1 B_PHONE_2 B_FAX'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_MONTH.03259'] = 'MMMM yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GIVEN_INITIAL_FAMILY_NAME'] = '{4} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_SIZE.03168'] = '8'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.PHONE_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'H_PHONE_1 H_PHONE_2 H_FAX M_PHONE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_SHORT.00520'] = 'Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['thousand.sep.format'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_SHORT.02097'] = 'SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.LONG'] = '{0} {1} {2} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_MIN.02099'] = 'Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_CHARACTER.03254'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.LINUX_CHARSET'] = 'iso88591'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_WEEK.03260'] = 'MMM d[ yyyy]{ \'&#8212;\'[ MMM] d yyyy}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_NAME.03169'] = 'ARIAL.TTF'; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getString = i18n_get_string; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getFormattedString = i18n_get_formatted_string; } _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS(); // ]]> // <![CDATA[ var LOCALE_SETTINGS = new Object(); function _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS() { LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_DAY.03258'] = 'dddd, MMM d, yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.WINDOWS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO-8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT_SURNAME'] = '{3}, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_MONTH.03255'] = 'ddd'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.allow.negative.format'] = '^((([-]?[0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[-]?[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?|\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.thousands_sep'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN_ORDER'] = 'title,givenName,middleName,familyName,suffix,otherName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_FULL.02098'] = 'Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.internal_date_format'] = 'MM/dd/yy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.TIME_ORDER.00519'] = 'HMP'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.date_display_pattern'] = 'MM/DD/YY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.decimal_point'] = '.'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.1'] = '{0}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.COLUMN.2'] = '{1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.SOLARIS_CHARSET'] = 'ISO8859-1'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.AM_PM.00522'] = 'AM PM'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['float.format'] = '^(([0-9]{1,3}(\\,[0-9]{3})*)|[0-9]*)(\\.[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.NAME.SORT_COLUMN'] = 'familyName'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['efloat.format'] = '^[+-]?[0-9]*(\\.[0-9]+)?([eE][+-]?[0-9]+)?$'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_FULL.02100'] = 'January February March April May June July August September October November December'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DATE_ORDER.00519'] = 'MDY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GREETING'] = 'Welcome, {1}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'STREET_1 STREET_2 CITY STATE ZIP_CODE COUNTRY'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.24HR_SUPPORT.03208'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_CHARACTER.03253'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.FIRST_DAY_OF_WEEK.03207'] = '0'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.ADDRESS_ORDER.07832'] = 'street,city,region,postal_code,country'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_DAY.03257'] = 'dddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_PATH.03170'] = 'C:/WINNT/Fonts'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.YEAR_CHARACTER.03255'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.SHORT'] = '{1} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.EXTENDED_SURNAME'] = '{3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['number_format.exponent'] = 'eE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_COLUMN_FORMAT_WEEK.03256'] = 'ddd M/d'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAYS.00521'] = '01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.WORK_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'JOB_TITLE DEPARTMENT COMPANY B_PHONE_1 B_PHONE_2 B_FAX'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_MONTH.03259'] = 'MMMM yyyy'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.GIVEN_INITIAL_FAMILY_NAME'] = '{4} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_SIZE.03168'] = '8'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.PHONE_FIELD_ORDER'] = 'H_PHONE_1 H_PHONE_2 H_FAX M_PHONE'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_SHORT.00520'] = 'Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['thousand.sep.format'] = ','; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_SHORT.02097'] = 'SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.LONG'] = '{0} {1} {2} {3}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.DAY_MIN.02099'] = 'Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.MONTH_CHARACTER.03254'] = ''; LOCALE_SETTINGS['BBI18N.LINUX_CHARSET'] = 'iso88591'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.CALENDAR_TITLE_FORMAT_WEEK.03260'] = 'MMM d[ yyyy]{ \'&#8212;\'[ MMM] d yyyy}'; LOCALE_SETTINGS['LOCALE_SETTINGS.REPORT_FONT_NAME.03169'] = 'ARIAL.TTF'; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getString = i18n_get_string; LOCALE_SETTINGS.getFormattedString = i18n_get_formatted_string; } _init_bundle_LOCALE_SETTINGS(); // ]]>

Labels (1)