Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Let's all welcome Kristin!

Hello everyone,

To help manage this group's continual growth and prepare for changes, I have added  @KristinL  as a community co-admin.

If you don't know Kristin, get to know her, she's "awesome". Kristin is an Art Teacher and Technology Integration Coach at DeLaSalle High School in Minneapolis, MN. She has an M.Ed in Learning Technologies, 2.5 years of experience with Canvas, as well as interests in course design, student-centered pedagogy, and mobile learning.

You will see her being more active in this group answering questions, facilitating discussions, and curating future mobile content.

Later this week we will outline changes coming to this group and hope everyone will get involved.

Stay tuned...

Thanks,

Ryan

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
12 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Yay!! Congratulations!!!

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

Welcome,  @KristinL ! It was awesome at long last to meet you face to face at InstCon 2016, and I look forward to continuing our ongoing discussions in the asynchronous/remote world. Smiley Happy

bkraus
Instructure
Instructure

Congrats  @KristinL ​! Glad to have someone from the K-12 side of things as an admin here!

RobDitto
Community Champion

Congratulations,  @KristinL ​! It was great to get to know you and  @rseilham ​ in person at InstCon.

bcrook
Advocate

Congrats  @KristinL 

mevans1

Wonderful! From one of the new members of the group, welcome!

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'm really excited to have another admin that is K12 with 1:1 experience. Let's make these apps for all. ( :

Smart move, Ryan!

jbrady2
Community Champion

Congratulations  @KristinL !

janejump
Community Participant

Yay  @KristinL 

DaleDrees
Community Champion

Congratulations   @KristinL ​!

kmeeusen
Community Coach