cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Meeting with Mobile PM and Team at Instcon. Who's in?

Hello everyone!

Is anyone interested in having a small informal meeting with the Mobile PM and some of the engineers at InstructureCon? If so, it would be in the mid-morning or mid-afternoon. This would require you to miss a session, but making connections is (in my opinion) the best part of the conference.

If interested, let me know which day and morning or afternoon works best for you.

Thanks!

Ryan

13 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi!

I'd vote Thursday morning or Thursday afternoon. (In order of preference.) Looking forward to meeting others in CMUG!

Kristin

RobDitto
Community Champion

Very interested. My preferences are same as Kristin's - Thursday AM (better) or Thursday PM.

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

d21585h​ You going to #instcon? If so, this is right up your alley.

d21585h
Community Contributor

@rseilham   I wish I could, but I can't. Our students will be on campus during that time, so I can't leave. I hope you all have a good conference!

Oh man! Let's catch up later!

d21585h
Community Contributor

Definitely! I've put a reminder on my calendar to ping you in early August.

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'm working with the Mobile PM to set something up on Thursday AM. When I get the exact location, I'll let you know. You might miss a session, but this is really a session in itself.

alh245
Community Participant

I would like to join.  I would love to meet with the developers and users of the Push Notifications functionality.  I am researching the use of Smart Push and would love to find out more and share ideas.

PSU_Tony
Community Contributor

Count me in Ryan!