Mission: Feature Idea Development

ryans
Community Novice

Hello there Canvas Mobile Users!

I am thrilled about the announcement of Canvas Student iOS 6.0 and Canvas Teacher iOS 1.4, and I hope that the Mobile Team and Cody have some energy left! I probably will create some work for them at the conclusion of March’s CMUG Mission.

Within CMUG, start a discussion about a feature you wish was included in Canvas Student, Canvas Teacher, or Canvas Parent. Click HERE to go to a template. Next, fill it out, but do not remove the pre-filled “cmug mobile idea” tag.

Even if you don’t initiate a discussion, you have a mission as well! March is going to be about developing potential ideas. I need all CMUG members to participate in these discussions. Share your ideas, use cases, and comments. The more voices we include, the stronger the final ideas will be.

At the end of March,  @rseilham ,  @KristinL , and I will take the discussions and formulate some well-rounded Feature Ideas to submit to Canvas Studio on CMUG’s behalf. Of course, those involved in a particular discussion will be tagged so you continue to receive vital updates.

As I fly through CMUG and all of the discussions about feature ideas, I’ll likely award badges and points! Thank you in advance for your thoughtful comments and participation.

Mobile On!

4 Comments