How to make grades/progress more readily visible

rsleister
Community Member

Things that would make it easier/more streamlined as I try to stay on top of my child's progress and grades: It would be helpful if information regarding student progress and grades was more readily accessible, rather than having to check through the grades section of each individual class. For example, an overall grade could appear on the class card on the dashboard. (Other information could also included on the dashboard class cards, like a missing assignment alert/new discussion board post alert/etc. giving more information of the status in each class at a quick glance.) Also, the emails I get multiple times a day telling me an assignment has been graded would be much more informative if they included what the grade was 🙂 Also, the calendar would be much more useful if each day's "to do" tasks were listed on that day, rather than them all being crowded onto Friday (the day they are due). Finally, it would be very helpful if the class modules showed a "checkmark" when my student has completed a task/assignment/quiz, so that I didn't have to click and open each individual one to find that information.