How to organize Canvas as an observer?

Jump to solution
mariaaaiselaaa
Community Member

Hi all, 

What would be the best option in this scenario? Any tips to clean-up the dashboard and how to easily maneuver through Canvas as an observer?

• I have 2 students
  • I am trying to find a way to see all of their assignments in a clear concise manner
  • Is there a way to hide Tri 1 from view?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi! There are some tips about organizing your Observer role in a blog I wrote. In addition to what's included, you can drag-and-drop courses so they appear in an order that makes more sense to you!

Clarity for Canvas Observers 

If you have any questions after reading it (though, some parts you may not need as you're already established in Canvas and are linked to your students), please reply. I'd be more than happy to maximize your Observer Role!

To remove your Tri 1 courses, you should be able to do so from the Dashboard through a browser. From your dashboard, click Courses, then, at the bottom of the list look for All Courses. On this screen, you'll see a list of current enrollments. The star to the left of each line will determine if it's a "favorite". Those starred courses will be featured on your dashboard.

View solution in original post