iOS Parent App Login Issue

missrei
Community Member

I set myself with an observer account on a desktop browser, and it shows successful pairing with both of my kids.

I am unable to log on my mobile device (iOs 13.7) through the Canvas Parent app. It either 1) takes me to Google Acct login, then says I am not registered, or 2) if I try to use QR login, it says I am not registered for any courses, and suggests I choose Canvas Student or Teacher app.

*I sent a message to support through the desktop browser - and received below message. Guess we're on our own...? Weird, since this is a Parent Support ticket (auto generated Subject even reads Parent Login Issue), but below reply references Free For Teachers account.

++++++++++++++

Hello Canvas friend,

Thank you again for contacting Canvas Support.

As you may know, many businesses have been impacted by Covid-19 in unexpected ways. Canvas Support has seen such a large increase in volume that we are no longer able to provide support for all Free For Teacher help requests. We will still provide support for the following request types:

Deleting Accounts
Restoring Deleted Courses
Resetting Passwords
Making Courses Public

For assistance with any other issue, please visit the Canvas Community at https://community.canvaslms.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause.

Sincerely,

Canvas Support

++++++++++++++

Labels (3)
0 Likes