cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ewberger
Community Member

A Problem with Viewing Lectures

Jump to solution

I have issues with opening a lecture.  I talked to my professor about this problem and he said to contact Canvas Support. When i click on the lecture, I get to a view index page, seen in attachment 1. If I download the link, nothing happens I just get a blank page. I have tried Google Chrome and Firefox, i have also tried 3 different devices (each having a different OS) and I get the same problem.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @ewberger  Welcome to the Canvas Community! Your professor has given you excellent—namely to contact Canvas Support. However, please know that this is not Canvas Support. Smiley Happy You've posted your question to a global forum of Canvas users who gather here to exchange their ideas about how to use the Canvas software, and our members don't have access to specific courses. 

To contact Canvas Support, please click on the Help icon that appears at the lower left of the global navigation (it's visible in your third screenshot) and select the Report a Problem option to submit a help request. In the description, you can include the URL to this discussion so the support agent can see the screenshots. This lesson will help you in the process: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328?sr=search&searchId=d689675b-a96a-433f-b5e5... 

Best of luck with your coursework!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @ewberger  Welcome to the Canvas Community! Your professor has given you excellent—namely to contact Canvas Support. However, please know that this is not Canvas Support. Smiley Happy You've posted your question to a global forum of Canvas users who gather here to exchange their ideas about how to use the Canvas software, and our members don't have access to specific courses. 

To contact Canvas Support, please click on the Help icon that appears at the lower left of the global navigation (it's visible in your third screenshot) and select the Report a Problem option to submit a help request. In the description, you can include the URL to this discussion so the support agent can see the screenshots. This lesson will help you in the process: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328?sr=search&searchId=d689675b-a96a-433f-b5e5... 

Best of luck with your coursework!

View solution in original post