cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdelong
Community Participant

ARC videos - publish / unpublish option

We were exploring using ARC to record exams for oral exam administration.

A teacher on our campus made a sandbox course and created an assignment including an ARC video that reads the assessment. She assigned it to another teacher enrolled as a test student in the course. The assignment had an available window for the assessment that concluded last Friday. The test student can still see the video even though the assessment itself shows locked.

Is there a way to utilize ARC, but hide the video when the assignment is locked?

ARC is hidden from navigation by students in that course.

Thank you!

Tags (1)
6 Replies
kenneth_rogers
Community Champion

Hi there,  @tdelong !

My institution doesn't use Arc, so unfortunately I can't help you out too much with your question. What I can do is share your question with the Arc Users Group‌ to see if we can get some additional eyes on this question for you.

tdelong
Community Participant

Thank you, Kenneth! I'll repost there.

Theresa

No problem,  @tdelong ! But don't fret - there's no need to repost! When I shared your question, it "automagically" went to that group, so they'll see it over there.

With that said, you may want to join that group if you aren't already a member. For a Community Guide on this, check out How do I participate in a group in the Canvas Community?.

fabiosousa
Community Participant

I has a similar problem in my institute, when one teacher ask for put one video in feedback of answer in a test, the student can viewer the answer video in the left side ARC menu, this is very bad because the student will given the answer before of test finish. Someone know a way for solution this?

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@tdelong  and  @fabio_silva ‌, we recognize that this question has been sitting out here for a while without a definitive response, so we've shared it with a few more people to get some new sets of eyes on it.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@tdelong ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie