cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suzitarheel
Community Member

Access Denied for peer reviews

Jump to solution

I need to do peer reviews, but when I click on the link, it says Access Denied.  How do I fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @suzitarheel  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  By chance, are you seeing something similar to what was described in this previous question?  Access Denied Page to download content  If so, I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor about the link.  You can do so by following the information in this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328?sr=search&searchId=93fb3772-6516-436f-9421...  If the other discussion topic I pointed you to is not what you are seeing, can you please provide some additional information for us?  Since we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your specific course, it's a little hard to help troubleshoot, but we'll do our best.  Thanks Suzanne.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @suzitarheel  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  By chance, are you seeing something similar to what was described in this previous question?  Access Denied Page to download content  If so, I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor about the link.  You can do so by following the information in this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328?sr=search&searchId=93fb3772-6516-436f-9421...  If the other discussion topic I pointed you to is not what you are seeing, can you please provide some additional information for us?  Since we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your specific course, it's a little hard to help troubleshoot, but we'll do our best.  Thanks Suzanne.

View solution in original post

This is indeed what I'm seeing. Thanks for the response.

keelerj
Community Member

This past week I had students experience a similar issue with the link from from the Canvas email notification. Selecting the link pointed them to an 'Access Denied' page, not the assigned review.

Students who accessed the review directly from the assignment item did not have any problem with getting to the review.