cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llifschitz
Community Member

Access of douses from different computers

I created my courses from my home computer. When I log in from my work computer, I can only see the syllabus for the course. I cannot see the assignments, the assignment page is just blank (it has homework and test modules on my home computer). So I cannot assign the homework from my office computer. What should I do?

2 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @llifschitz  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Canvas is a cloud-based product, and so should function essentially the same anywhere you access it.

First thought - what browsers are you using at work, and are the current? some hinky results from outdated browsers, and from IE and Edge regardless of versions.

Second thought, this is almost impossible for us to diagnose from here. This is not Canvas Support, it is a global community of Canvas users. If you can include some screenshots, We might be able to help, but my best suggestion is to contact Canvas Support. While in Canvas, click "Help" on the global navigation menu, then select "Report a Problem". Support will get back to you much faster than us going back and forth asking for images, making suggestions, waiting for responses etc.

Also, one thiing is not clear, there are no "modules" on the assignment page, just a list of graded content. So I am a bit confused.

Still we will try to help, if you can provide more info.

Kelley

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @llifschitz ...

I am reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on August 23, 2019.  I see that  @kmeeusen  had responded to you later that afternoon.  Have you had an opportunity to review his feedback?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  If so, please feel free to click on the "Mark Correct" button next to his response.

Also, it looks like he may need some additional information from you to help answer your question, and he also recommended reaching out to the Help Desk staff.  Have you been able to do that?  If so, what was the outcome of that conversation.  Would you be willing to share that info with us?

I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been much activity in this topic for over four months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional question and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Lucy.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.