Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yasmeen_abumaiz

Access past course information

Jump to solution

I am not currently enrolled so my Canvas is blank but I am interested in looking at my past courses and reviewing old assignments. How can I do this? Is there an archive? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
distance_ed1
Community Member

Hey Yasmeen!

The ability to look at past courses frequently depends on your institution's policies, so you may need to contact your school's eLearning/Distance Education/Canvas admin folks!

In the meantime, all of your submissions should be saved in your Files! Though this won't include course/assignment information, it should give you access to you work! You can find your Files by clicking Account at the top of your Global Navigation (far left menu!) and then Files!

All the best,

Danielle

View solution in original post

1 Reply
distance_ed1
Community Member

Hey Yasmeen!

The ability to look at past courses frequently depends on your institution's policies, so you may need to contact your school's eLearning/Distance Education/Canvas admin folks!

In the meantime, all of your submissions should be saved in your Files! Though this won't include course/assignment information, it should give you access to you work! You can find your Files by clicking Account at the top of your Global Navigation (far left menu!) and then Files!

All the best,

Danielle