cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmiller14
Community Member

Access to bookmarked quizzes?

Jump to solution

Is it possible to get access to a test bank located through the use of ‘Bookmarking’ the quizzes? I am an Instructional Designer working with a subject matter expert who has updated his test banks and bookmarked the chosen questions, but I can’t access the bookmarked items. I have access to their course however, but not the updates.

Is there any way to get access to those items? I have attached the link to the test questions and the ending numbers from the question links.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shar
Community Champion

Hi Kat Miller,

Welcome to the Canvas Community, we'll try to help you out with the issue of the quiz banks.

It's possible to bookmark question banks but not to bookmark individual questions. The bookmarks are personal to the individual user.

How do I bookmark a question bank in a course? 

If you have access to the course(s) where the banks are stored that the instructor updated, then you're all set and you have access. If the instructor is making changes in a bank in a different course, you'll need to be added to that course.

Hope this helps,
Cheers - Shar

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Shar
Community Champion

Hi Kat Miller,

Welcome to the Canvas Community, we'll try to help you out with the issue of the quiz banks.

It's possible to bookmark question banks but not to bookmark individual questions. The bookmarks are personal to the individual user.

How do I bookmark a question bank in a course? 

If you have access to the course(s) where the banks are stored that the instructor updated, then you're all set and you have access. If the instructor is making changes in a bank in a different course, you'll need to be added to that course.

Hope this helps,
Cheers - Shar

View solution in original post