cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACOBSEN_C
Community Contributor

Access to "Baked in" badge data

How do you view the "baked in" data to a Canvabadge after it's created, and awarded (, and downloaded as png.)?

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @JACOBSEN_C ​...

I'm going to share your question with someone at Instructure who may be able to better answer this question for you.  Hopefully you will receive a response soon!  Good luck!!!

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@JACOBSEN_C , I'm sorry to see that this question has been sitting out here for so long without a follow-up response. I'm going to re-share this question with an Instructure expert and see if we can get it answered! Of course, if you've figured it out in the interim, please take a moment to share your solution.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@JACOBSEN_C ​,

Where you able to find an answer to your question? Has anyone from Instructure reached out to you?  I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.

Robbie