MaryMomoh
Community Novice

Hello, please I need help on how to navigate canvas. How can I see assignment, announcement, and how to access everything like I used to do in Blackboard? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @MaryMomoh ...

Based on your e-mail address that is associated with your Canvas Community account, it appears as though you are a student at Prince George's Community College.  In browsing for information on your college's website, I found the following page:

eStudent Resources - Prince George's Community College (pgcconline.com)

There seems to be a lot of great resources on that page related to Canvas that should help you get started.

Also, here in the Canvas Community, there are some good video tutorials to help get you started:

Getting Started with Canvas as a Student - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

I would recommend reviewing these resources and reaching out to your school's eLearning folks (phone and e-mail is listed on that first link I gave you) if you have additional questions about how your Canvas courses work at your school.

If you have other general questions about how the Canvas LMS works, we can try and help answer those here in the Community.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes