cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adolphus_l_clar
Community Member

Accessing Assignments

Jump to solution

Would anyone know how to access assignments. Every time I attempt to access my assignments it states that I do not have permission to the page.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @adolphus_l_clar ...

I am assuming that you are a student?  If so, your instructor may have put some prerequisites or requirements on the assignment that prevent you from accessing it in your course.  Or, it could be that your instructor has linked to an assignment in another page, but the assignment is not yet "published" (making it available to all of the class).  Have you checked with your instructor to see if any of these scenarios might be the case?  Since you've posted your question here in the global Canvas Community website, it's a bit hard to diagnose what the problem may be because the majority of users here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas environment.  So, I'm just providing you with some general thoughts of what it could be.  I would recommend that you check with your instructor and then report back with what you've been able to find out.

Thanks Adolphus...good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @adolphus_l_clar ...

I am assuming that you are a student?  If so, your instructor may have put some prerequisites or requirements on the assignment that prevent you from accessing it in your course.  Or, it could be that your instructor has linked to an assignment in another page, but the assignment is not yet "published" (making it available to all of the class).  Have you checked with your instructor to see if any of these scenarios might be the case?  Since you've posted your question here in the global Canvas Community website, it's a bit hard to diagnose what the problem may be because the majority of users here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas environment.  So, I'm just providing you with some general thoughts of what it could be.  I would recommend that you check with your instructor and then report back with what you've been able to find out.

Thanks Adolphus...good luck!

View solution in original post