Accessing Canvas Commons

Jump to solution
RonicaRooks
Community Member

To whom it may concern,

I would like to access Canvas Commons but per the instructions, I don't know who my Customer Success Manager is to email about using this feature.  I have a University of Colorado Denver account and a Free for Teachers account (based on a Search Advocates course I took in 2021).  Please help me.  I would like to be able to see the Commons icon on the left menu of my screen to enroll in the Open for Anti-Racism course.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Ronica

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @RonicaRooks,

I think there might be a bit of confusion somewhere.  Canvas Commons is an area teachers can use to share their own resources or access resources shared by other teachers and import them into their own courses.  It's not a place where you would enroll for a course.

You may want to contact the person responsible for the Open for Anti-Racism course to clarify how you're supposed to enroll.

Everyone here is able to help out with general Canvas questions as part of the global user community, but unfortunately won't be able to help much for a specific course enrollment question like this.

-Chris

View solution in original post