Accessing Google Drive Links and Assignments

Jump to solution
ClaraFrank
Community Member

I am a student and I cannot see or share any files between google drive and canvas. When I open assignments posted by my teacher, a google doc or slideshow is supposed to pop up for me to look at or work on. For the past few days this has not been the case. When I open an assignment all I see is the assignment title and then the rest of the page is completely blank. Also when I try to submit an assignment, I am not able to submit through google drive, so I have had to turn in a link to my assignment instead. Is this a problem with my google drive connection to my canvas? Are there things I can do to try and fix it? Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
gnoack
Community Champion

Hi Clara, 

First I would check to make sure you are logged into Google with the correct account.  If you have more than one Google account, perhaps you are logged in to an account that isn't synced with your Canvas course.  For example, my school gives every student a Google Account, but they often already have their own. 

If that isn't the fix, I would let your instructor know of the issue.  Perhaps the settings aren't correct. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes