Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
murphy_1527
Community Contributor

Accidentally made something a "group" instead of individual assignment

Jump to solution

Hi all,

Minor freak out. I created an assignment today that I accidentally made a "group assignment" (text entry only). I did not want that so I created a new one so that students who had not yet submitted their work could do so.

BUT...I have many students that have already submitted their work but instead of their work getting submitted, the work of someone else in their group got submitted.

Help - is there any way to retrieve the individuals' work (remember, text entry submission not a file) or do I just have to ask the students to do it all over again?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@murphy_1527 ​, in all honesty it's probably easiest to just have all the students resubmit. If you have admin rights you could look through all the students to figure out who submitted what, but it would be tedious.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@murphy_1527 ​, in all honesty it's probably easiest to just have all the students resubmit. If you have admin rights you could look through all the students to figure out who submitted what, but it would be tedious.

View solution in original post

murphy_1527
Community Contributor

@kona ​..Thanks so much for the speedy reply. That's what I was afraid of Smiley Sad  I appreciate your help.