Account-level outcomes using score range?

Jump to solution
adondanville
Community Explorer

Hi.

Has anyone figured out how to create account-level outcomes that use score ranges to make marking guides?  You can create rubrics at the course-level that use score ranges (essentially a marking guide), but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to create account-level outcomes to pull into these marking guides.  We want to be able to download the outcome data across the department, versus each instructor adding the guide at the course level and then downloading the mastery gradebook data.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Abbey

image showing the point range option when creating a rubric at the course level...

adondanville_0-1614472734780.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @adondanville 

This can be done.

Instructors can add account-level rubrics to their assignments, graded discussions, and quizzes.

Once you have done this once, you will want to do it again for more departments, and eventually all of them that want to play along. This is where problems can develop. You need to be very careful and deliberate in setting up your outcome structure at the account level. Create folders for each department/school/etc., then add the appropriate outcomes to each folder. This will make it much easier for both your faculty and yourself to find and manage the outcomes later. Your will want to do the same for any rubrics you create.

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post