Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manjula

Add app to the edu app center which only visible to the selected courses.

Jump to solution

Currently we are in the middle of developing a LTI app. So we need to add to the edu app center to test the integration in DEV environment. At the moment have only a single canvas instance for both Production and DEV environment. Is there a way to restrict the app to show in Production courses? 

Tags (1)
1 Solution
ahess4
Community Contributor

You can do this via sub-accounts. If you are using your instance for both Dev and Prod, you should probably have those separated via sub-accounts for other reasons anyway.

Have all your Prod courses in one sub-account, Dev in the other. Then, go to settings inside the sub-account that is to have the LTI and add the configuration. It will be for those courses in that sub-account.

Thanks,

Anthony

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi manjula​...

I am not sure of an answer for you, but I wanted to let you know that I am going to share your question with someone from Instructure that will hopefully be able to provide further insight for you.  Hope this helps!

ahess4
Community Contributor

You can do this via sub-accounts. If you are using your instance for both Dev and Prod, you should probably have those separated via sub-accounts for other reasons anyway.

Have all your Prod courses in one sub-account, Dev in the other. Then, go to settings inside the sub-account that is to have the LTI and add the configuration. It will be for those courses in that sub-account.

Thanks,

Anthony