cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
resartoris
Community Participant

Add the Next and Previous buttons to the top

Jump to solution

Please add the "Next" and "Previous" buttons to the top of every Canvas page/assignment. This would help make teachers, professors, and curriculum designer's work much easier. In addition, it would support accessibility issues as scrolling down unnecessarily can prove cumbersome and difficult for some student groups.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @resartoris ...

There are already a couple Feature Ideas related to your request available here in the Canvas Community.  You can participate in these conversations by posting a comment to either one of them (or both, if you want).  You can also give them a star rating.

Hopefully one of those existing Feature Ideas will be similar to what you are requesting.  Let Community members know if we can be of additional help...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @resartoris ...

There are already a couple Feature Ideas related to your request available here in the Canvas Community.  You can participate in these conversations by posting a comment to either one of them (or both, if you want).  You can also give them a star rating.

Hopefully one of those existing Feature Ideas will be similar to what you are requesting.  Let Community members know if we can be of additional help...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
resartoris
Community Participant

@chofer Thank you for your response. I searched the community before I posted and this specific request didn't show up. In addition, I utilized the Canvas Community search option before I posted my topic and no duplicate topic options showed up. Do you have any suggestions on how to search in such a way that people can easily find common topics? Thank you so much!

Hi @resartoris ...

From any page here in the Community website, if you go to the "Additional Products" menu and then click on "Community Guides", you'll be taken to a page where you can find a topic on "Search".  Open that topic up, and you'll see a question for "How do I search for information?".  It says:

To search the Community, enter search criteria in the search field and click Search. A page of search results displays.

To perform a more in-depth search, click the Advanced link next to the Search button. Here, you can limit your query to a specific board, specific parts of the message (subject vs. body), and other advanced parameters.

Not sure if the Advanced option will be of help to you, but you might want to give it a try.