Adding LTI to LMS having Codes and Emails? See below

deborahscott
Community Explorer

Adding LTI to LMS having codes and emails. @CanvasDocTeam 

Thank you for registering your LMS with ChemVantage

Here are your LTI registration credentials:

Tool Name: ChemVantage
Description: ChemVantage is an Open Education Resource for teaching and learning college-level General Chemistry.
Launch URL: https://www.chemvantage.org/lti
Consumer Key: ########
Shared Secret: ##############################

Important notes:

1. When entering this information into your LMS, be sure to use the Launch URL method, not the domain method (leave the domain field blank).
  2. Enter the key and secret values carefully, being sure not to include any leading or trailing blank spaces. This is the most common error.
  3. IMS Global Learning Solutions has published a deprecation schedule for this version of LTI registrations. At a minimum, your LMS must support LTI v1.1.2 for this connection to work after December 31, 2020.
  4. After registering ChemVantage in your LMS, simply create an assignment in the LMS and configure the submission to be from a third-party app (ChemVantage). Suggested point values are 10 for each quiz or homework set, 100 for practice exams.

If you need assistance for this registration, please contact me at admin@chemvantage.org

How do I do this?

Deborah Scott LMS

dscott675@email.4cd.edu

I contacted the individual at admin (above) and he sent this to me again, assuming I know how.  Thanks

#

0 Likes