cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkemp
Community Member

Adding Options (Standards) as an administrator for District?

Jump to solution

I will be adding the district standards that our district (DC Everest) is using for the teachers that are piloting Canvas. We have not uploaded the data from Infinite Campus yet. If i Add Outcome Groups and Outcomes will they still be there for import in to the classes after they are uploaded? The screen shot is where/how I am adding them.

Thank you, Jane

Capture.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hello  @jkemp ​,

From your screenshot, it appears that you are adding outcomes at the account level, so, after you create them, they should be available to all courses in the account.  I'm not sure what you mean by uploading, though.  Are you talking about importing outcomes into Canvas or are you referring to uploading to another site or service?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hello  @jkemp ​,

From your screenshot, it appears that you are adding outcomes at the account level, so, after you create them, they should be available to all courses in the account.  I'm not sure what you mean by uploading, though.  Are you talking about importing outcomes into Canvas or are you referring to uploading to another site or service?

View solution in original post

scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hello Jane,

We haven't heard back from you for a while now, so I'm going to assume that you no longer have questions about this.  If that isn't the case please come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Scott

Thank you for checking back in. I have had the questions answered, I have been working with Greg and Jared.

Jane

Glad to hear it, Jane.