Adding a "New Quizzes" quiz to a module.

Jump to solution
kellie_stich
Community Novice

How can you and one of the "New Quizzes" to a module. I'm not asking how to add a new quiz, but the new type of quizzes. I have made a quiz using "New Quizzes" before adding it to a module. When I try to add it to a module I cannot find the quiz in Assignments, pages, or quiz. I saw that other quizzes I made, by creating a new quiz through the module, are through an external tool called "Quizzes 2" but when I try to add the external tool it get an error image.

Is there a way to add a New Quiz to a module after creating the quiz or do I need to rewrite my quiz by selecting new quiz and adding it directly to the module?

2 Solutions
kroeninm
Community Champion

Not sure I'm following the same steps but I've been working on quizzes this week so thought I'd try.

• If I create a "new" quiz under the Quizzes tab, then go to Modules and add, I can see it under Assignments.  I didn't publish the quiz or add any details, I just created a "new quiz" entered the title and points and saved.

Let me know if I was following a different workflow than you.  Mine seems to be working.

Melanie

View solution in original post

Thank you!  I forget that New Quizzes was first embedded in Assignments.  I was able to find my New Quizzes in Assignments.  Thank you, again, for the refresher!

View solution in original post

0 Likes