Jump to solution
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @cmumpower ‌ -

The best place to do this is through the browser. Once you have your student's pairing code, sign-in to your account. Then, click Account, then Settings, then Observing. On this screen, you should see a +Student button. Just above that button, enter your student's pairing code. After your account is linked to theirs, all of your students should be listed on the screen.

This connection will work anywhere you sign-in to Canvas - web or Canvas Parent!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @cmumpower ‌ -

The best place to do this is through the browser. Once you have your student's pairing code, sign-in to your account. Then, click Account, then Settings, then Observing. On this screen, you should see a +Student button. Just above that button, enter your student's pairing code. After your account is linked to theirs, all of your students should be listed on the screen.

This connection will work anywhere you sign-in to Canvas - web or Canvas Parent!

View solution in original post

Thank you for your response to my question. That is the problem I'm having .... getting the students pairing code. Do you have to obtain that from the school? Or can you get it on the canvas website?

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Cam - Students can create the code, but your students' teachers can also create the pairing code and share them with you.

Ok thank you. I've asked the teachers for a code. How can the student do it!?

Sent from my iPhone

This guide will walk your student through the process step-by-step:

How do I generate a pairing code for an observer as a student?

Thank you we will try that

Sent from my iPhone