cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snehajessi
Community Member

Adding student to existing account

Jump to solution

I already have a canvas account with 2 of my kids. Now I need to add my 3rd one. Where do I need to go to do so? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @snehajessi -

Is your third child's school in the same district? If so, you'll first need a pairing code from your child. Then, sign-in through a browser into your account. Once you're in, click Account then Settings then Observing. You should see your first two children listed and there is a box with a +Student button. After entering your third child's pairing code, press the button. All three students should be listed on the screen.

In Clarity for Canvas Observers‌, I offer a few tips to keep your dashboard organized and how to personalize Canvas Parent. If you have any followup questions, please reply! I'd be happy to help. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

1 Reply
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @snehajessi -

Is your third child's school in the same district? If so, you'll first need a pairing code from your child. Then, sign-in through a browser into your account. Once you're in, click Account then Settings then Observing. You should see your first two children listed and there is a box with a +Student button. After entering your third child's pairing code, press the button. All three students should be listed on the screen.

In Clarity for Canvas Observers‌, I offer a few tips to keep your dashboard organized and how to personalize Canvas Parent. If you have any followup questions, please reply! I'd be happy to help. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post