Admin Access to my Account

Jump to solution
mmagnes
Community Member

I have lost access to Microsoft Office 365 Integration at the account level. (found in Account:Settings) and I can not see any way to rein-able it.  I believe this is why I no longer have those options in the button bar of the Rich-Test-Editor within my courses.  Is there a way to get this back because it appears I do not have access.

I want to be able to post links to my video in Microsoft Steam in my courses, but the videos will not play because there is no longer linkages between Canvas and Office 365.

Please help / or advise

Thank You,

Mike

1 Solution

Hello  @mmagnes  and welcome to the Community!  Are you a Canvas administrator at your institution?  Normally this type of question is the type that someone with administrative access to your learning networks (Canvas, MS, etc.) would need to problem solve or address.  Those in the Community will likely have little way of assisting as we don't have access to your Canvas or Office 365 accounts.  Canvas Support (see How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?) may be able to provide insight into the Canvas setup, but you may still be directed to an institutional admin if you do not serve in that role.

All the best! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes