Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
govreacladmin
Community Member

Analytics

Is there a way to get the course level analytic report based on the final grades? I know I can download the data into a spreadsheet and calculate it myself, but that takes time and many faculty don't have the spreadsheet skills or time to do this themselves. A report that can be seen in the course analytics for the entire course would be great. The information on assignments is great, but just one more tweak would make it even better.

Tags (1)
2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@govreacladmin , I'm not sure what you mean by a course analytics report based on final grades. Do you mean that you would like a report showing course analytics by student that also includes the course grade? If so, then Canvas doesn't currently have this type of report on the front end, course level, but could probably be done on the back-end using Canvas Data. I have seen a few demo's of things that are coming (analytics and reporting wise) and I believe this might be in the works.  @kmeeusen ‌ haven't you also seen this demo? Do you remember if course analytics were combined with grades at all?

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @govreacladmin ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on December 21, 2017.  It looks like  @kona ‌ may have a question or two for you.  Have you had an opportunity to review Kona's response?  If so, did her reply help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some assistance with this question from members of the Community?  If you feel that Kona's response has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark her response as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help, please come back to this topic to post an update below so that members of the Community might be able to assist you.  I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we have not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for almost four months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Cynthia.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.