Announcements

Jump to solution
adamisaiah_gree
Community Novice

I made an announcement in two courses on Quercus but now find I can't access the content of the announcements when I double click on the announcement tab.  Also, when I try to add a new announcement I click on the new announcement tab and nothing happens.

1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi again,  @adamisaiah_gree 

I have learned from my colleagues (who are usually much smarter than I am) that Quercus is likely your school's branding name for Canvas.

In light of this news, I have to ask you what browser you are using.  We have seen very strange results when using Internet Explorer, and Canvas no longer supports this browser - any version. In the last week, the reports of problems with IE have grown extensively, and now Canvas will actually re-direct you if you try to use IE.  We recommend Firefox and Chrome, as they seem to provide the most consistent behavior, but you can learn more at Which browsers does Canvas support? 

If you are using a supported browser, then I will suggest you file a Support ticket, and see what the engineers can figure out. Learn how at https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12877-4152719652?sr=search&searchId=87d0b51d-19b0-4514-9c9b... 

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post