Community Participant

App unexpectedly crashes

Jump to solution
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mschneider   Sorry to hear about this problem.  I see you posted to this thread, iOS 13.1.2 crash bug? as well.  It sounds like you attempted to update the app to the version suggested by   @narmstrong  but still are having crash issues.  Have you contacted Canvas Support about this (How do I get help with Canvas as a student?)?  If not I suggest you do this so they can either provide a suggested fix or create a ticket to let programmers know that some individuals are still experiencing problems even after the version release with a patch.

Best wishes!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @mschneider   Sorry to hear about this problem.  I see you posted to this thread, iOS 13.1.2 crash bug? as well.  It sounds like you attempted to update the app to the version suggested by   @narmstrong  but still are having crash issues.  Have you contacted Canvas Support about this (How do I get help with Canvas as a student?)?  If not I suggest you do this so they can either provide a suggested fix or create a ticket to let programmers know that some individuals are still experiencing problems even after the version release with a patch.

Best wishes!

View solution in original post

mschneider
Community Participant

Hi

Thank you for the form letter.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I can assure you Eric's response was not a form letter. It appears he has seen your comment in the other thread, and recommended the best course of action. 

As this is the worldwide Canvas community with Canvas users just like you, we can only help so far as we do not have access to the code, or backend systems, we are after all ourselves Canvas end-users. With issues like this, especially where there is an app bug, it is something that you need to log directly to Canvas support to help them gather the necessary details to narrow down the problem and help work towards a resolution.

Hope that helps and I hope it is something support can narrow down ASAP!

Stuart