Arc/Studio

Jump to solution
ajenkins
Community Novice

Is it possible/or how can you save a video you create in studio on your own computer?  Is uploading the video the ONLY option an instructor has when using Studio?  We need the option like we had in the regular version of Screen-cast-o-matic to either upload the video OR save it to instructor computers.

Maybe the question is how do you edit your videos when using Studio after they've been uploaded into Canvas, if you find a mistake.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ajenkins ...

If you are creating a video within Canvas Studio (assuming that you are recording a screen capture), then I don't think you can download it directly from the Screen Capture interface.  I think you need to get your video uploaded to your Canvas Studio library.  Then, once you do that, you can download the video to your hard drive.

How do I record a screen capture video in Canvas Studio? 

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-9671-50736467901 (See the section under "Manage Media" in this Guide for how to download a video that you've created yourself.  YouTube videos added to Canvas Studio cannot be downloaded.)

I hope this information will be of help to you, Ann.  Please sing out if you have any questions...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes