cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ambermills1971

Ashford Alumni Store

Jump to solution

AMMCCR5806

I am trying to access the Ashford Alumni Shop and the link is not working.  Can you please send me an active link to my email at ambermills1971@gmail.com.

Thank you, 

Amber McCray

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ambermills1971  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, post blogs, collaborate in groups, review "how to" Guides, attend online virtual events, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  I'm not sure that many people will be able to help answer your question about the Ashford Alumni Shop, so you will need to reach out to someone at your school to let them know that this link is not working for you.  Often, a website will have an option to contact a webmaster, and this may be the case for the website you are using.  Sorry that we cannot be of help to you hear, but good luck as you try finding someone who can help you at your school.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ambermills1971  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, post blogs, collaborate in groups, review "how to" Guides, attend online virtual events, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  I'm not sure that many people will be able to help answer your question about the Ashford Alumni Shop, so you will need to reach out to someone at your school to let them know that this link is not working for you.  Often, a website will have an option to contact a webmaster, and this may be the case for the website you are using.  Sorry that we cannot be of help to you hear, but good luck as you try finding someone who can help you at your school.

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ambermills1971  

Google searches are awesome! Here is the link to Shop Ashford!

In the horizontal menu at the top, you will find the link to the Alumni section.

Happy spending!

Kelley