cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhause
Community Member

Assigning quizzes to groups

Jump to solution

I just created groups within my PowerSchool created course, and I see that I can assign to those groups when I create an Assignment, but I don't see that option in quizzes. Is there a way to assign quizzes only to specific students and/or groups?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @dhause ​...

In searching the Canvas Community, it doesn't appear that you can currently do this in a Canvas quiz.  I am basing this off of three Feature Ideas that have all been archived this year:

Sorry that I do not have better news for you.  Maybe at some time you might consider re-posting this as a Feature Idea.  You never know...priorities change for people.  How do I create a new feature idea?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @dhause ​...

In searching the Canvas Community, it doesn't appear that you can currently do this in a Canvas quiz.  I am basing this off of three Feature Ideas that have all been archived this year:

Sorry that I do not have better news for you.  Maybe at some time you might consider re-posting this as a Feature Idea.  You never know...priorities change for people.  How do I create a new feature idea?

View solution in original post

jkassimer
Community Member

I vote to change the language  (after someone posts a question) of when you provide a response to a question. What is offered is not really a "solution." It is more of a response.