cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edwina_fairall

Assignment Comments - Generate Report

Jump to solution

Hello all,

Is there a report on Canvas that I can run to see how many assignment comments I have made in Speed Grader? Students are completing work on a Google Doc that they have submitted as a URL. I have been providing formative feedback using the Google Docs comment feature and have been writing an 'Assignment Comment' in Canvas each time I look a student's work so that I can keep track of how much attention I am providing each student. I would like to run a report to keep track of this.

Thanks in advance,

Edwina

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @edwina_fairall ​ -

This sounded vaguely familiar, and sure enough a quick search of the community indicates that it's been brought up a few times before.  Most recently, it was the subject of a feature request, and although it's been archived (with only 13 votes!) I recommend you check this, because there are some links to similar requests/comments in the past:  . Unfortunately the direct answer to your question is "no."  But given the bright minds that exist in this Community, it would not surprise me if some enterprising individuals have found a work-around or two.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @edwina_fairall ​ -

This sounded vaguely familiar, and sure enough a quick search of the community indicates that it's been brought up a few times before.  Most recently, it was the subject of a feature request, and although it's been archived (with only 13 votes!) I recommend you check this, because there are some links to similar requests/comments in the past:  . Unfortunately the direct answer to your question is "no."  But given the bright minds that exist in this Community, it would not surprise me if some enterprising individuals have found a work-around or two.