Assignment Notification for specific course

Jump to solution
kw777
Community Member

I would greatly appreciate instructions in setting up assignment notifications for a specific course as a parent/observer and as a student.  As a parent/observer I get daily accumulative info regarding things that have been graded or assigned.  My student currently has a teacher that posts things habitually late and not seeing the assignment with reasonable time to complete it.

Note I the observer access Canvas via PC and my student accesses it via the app.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
James
Community Champion

@kw777 

This lesson from the Canvas Observer Guide provides more information about how to set up course-level notifications: How do I manage notifications for a single course as an observer?

The process is essentially the same for a student, but here is the corresponding lesson from the Canvas Student Guide: How do I manage notifications for a single course as a student?

Looking at the mobile guides, I don't see a way to set course-level notifications from within the student app, however they can log into a browser to set the course-level notifications.

View solution in original post