cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
etripp
Community Member

Assignment category changes when posting to PowerSchool

Jump to solution

Every time I post grades from Canvas to Power School it changes the assignment category from classwork, tests, projects to Homework.  I don't even use that has an assignment so every time I delete it from Power School it reappears. How do I fix it from changing the assignment category every time I post grades from Canvas to Power School? Help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@etripp ​, according to the Canvas and PowerSchool support document, "Canvas Assignments and Graded Discussions default to Homework [in PowerSchool], and Quizzes default to Quiz." For more information, please refer to the document linked here and to the Canvas Guide How do I publish grades to PowerSchool?

Also, I wanted to let you know that I edited your question (to remove the body of the question from the title field) and added tags to enhance its visibility.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@etripp ​, according to the Canvas and PowerSchool support document, "Canvas Assignments and Graded Discussions default to Homework [in PowerSchool], and Quizzes default to Quiz." For more information, please refer to the document linked here and to the Canvas Guide How do I publish grades to PowerSchool?

Also, I wanted to let you know that I edited your question (to remove the body of the question from the title field) and added tags to enhance its visibility.

View solution in original post