cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kristina_linber
Community Member

Assignment to Content Page?

Jump to solution

Is it possible to change an Assignment to just a Content Page without having to copy and paste all of the information? Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @kristina_linber ,

I just had a play around with Assignments and Content Pages to validate my understanding, unfortunately there does not appear to be a means to convert an Assignment to a Page.

On pondering this further, I can appreciate why, as the two content types are very different. While the assignment description would come over, on converting to a page (if such a feature existed) you would lose all the other assignment configuration details. This would probably be why no such feature exists.

Hope that helps.

Stuart

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @kristina_linber ,

I just had a play around with Assignments and Content Pages to validate my understanding, unfortunately there does not appear to be a means to convert an Assignment to a Page.

On pondering this further, I can appreciate why, as the two content types are very different. While the assignment description would come over, on converting to a page (if such a feature existed) you would lose all the other assignment configuration details. This would probably be why no such feature exists.

Hope that helps.

Stuart

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Hi Stuart!

Thank you for responding, that is what I was thinking too and just wanted to double check with the community. Funny thing…I was asking on behalf of a teacher at my school and his name is Ryan Stewart-what are the odds!?

Have a great day!

Kristina Linberg

Hi  @kristina_linber ,

No worries at all haha and that is a lovely co-inkey-dink.

Have a great day (and a lovely weekend ahead too).

Cheers,
Stuart