cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
victoria_richar
Community Participant

Assignments Tab - Drag & Drop Issues

Jump to solution

In the Assignments tab, we have had some instructors who have had issues with the drag and drop. We have seen that items have inadvertently been dragged to the wrong Assignment Group which causes their grades to be distorted. Is there a way where we can prevent this from happening? Has anyone created a feature idea I could send to have them vote on (i.e. Save Assignment Details button when an assignment has been moved from one group to another)?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@victoria_richar , greetings! I haven't heard of an Ideas‌ similar to what you are talking about, but I'm also not completely sure I understand exactly what it is that you'd like Canvas to do (or not do). I recommend when you create an idea for it, you provide some extra information about exactly how you'd like Canvas to function. 

Kona

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@victoria_richar , greetings! I haven't heard of an Ideas‌ similar to what you are talking about, but I'm also not completely sure I understand exactly what it is that you'd like Canvas to do (or not do). I recommend when you create an idea for it, you provide some extra information about exactly how you'd like Canvas to function. 

Kona

View solution in original post

0 Kudos