Assignments not showing in grade book

Jump to solution
rushx135
Community Novice

Hello!

I have created several groups of assignments and then individual assignments within each group. The groupings show up in the gradebook, but the individual assignments do not show up and there is no way for me to enter grades for them. They were created as being "graded" with a point value and set as "on paper" submission. How can I get the individual assignments to show up in the grade book and how do I enter grades for them?

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @rushx135  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Can you please check a couple things for me:

• Are you assignments on your "Assignments" page all published with the green check-mark?
  • Do you have these assignments as part of your modules on your "Modules" page?  If so, are each of your modules published with the green check-mark, too?

Since the vast majority of people here in the Community don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course, it's a bit hard to diagnose what this might be, but if you could help clarify the questions I've posted above, that may help.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes