cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
masaya_honda

Attendance List Disappeared

Jump to solution

Hi,

The list for attendance (my course used to have a list of my students, which enabled me to take attendance for each student) disappeared from "Attendance" after I enabled student self-enrollment. I would like to regain the list. How can I do this?

Masaya

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @masaya_honda ...

You will want to follow the instructions outlined in this Guide, How do I manage Course Navigation links?, to ensure that the "Attendance" button is enabled within your course navigation.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I am going to modify the subject line (currently, just the letter "A") to be more descriptive and also tag your question with some keywords.  Both of these things will make your question easier for people to search for your topic should they have similar questions.  If you feel that the revised subject line does not accurately reflect what you are asking in the body of your message, please let me know, and we can work to make any needed changes.  I hope this is okay with you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @masaya_honda ...

You will want to follow the instructions outlined in this Guide, How do I manage Course Navigation links?, to ensure that the "Attendance" button is enabled within your course navigation.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I am going to modify the subject line (currently, just the letter "A") to be more descriptive and also tag your question with some keywords.  Both of these things will make your question easier for people to search for your topic should they have similar questions.  If you feel that the revised subject line does not accurately reflect what you are asking in the body of your message, please let me know, and we can work to make any needed changes.  I hope this is okay with you.