Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vicki_bailey_68

Austrailain Commission

Jump to solution

Q 2. List 2 recommendations from the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare on service orientated service to patients.  Is this found in the Medical Customer Service Module? Or am I way off.#

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @vicki_bailey_68  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted what appears to be part of a class assignment in the global Canvas Community website.  This is a website where people from around the world come to ask questions, post new Feature Ideas, write blogs, review Canvas "how to" Guides (both written and video tutorials), collaborate, attend online virtual events, join groups, and a whole lot more ... all about Canvas.  I think you meant to post your information in your course and not here in the Canvas Community.  I wonder if you meant to post this in a discussion topic in your actual course?  If so, please check out this Guide:

How do I reply to a discussion as a student? 

If you have questions about your coursework and where you should be posting things or submitting assignments, you would want to reach out to your instructor.  You can do that by following the information in this Guide:

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328 

Good luck to you, Vicki.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @vicki_bailey_68  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted what appears to be part of a class assignment in the global Canvas Community website.  This is a website where people from around the world come to ask questions, post new Feature Ideas, write blogs, review Canvas "how to" Guides (both written and video tutorials), collaborate, attend online virtual events, join groups, and a whole lot more ... all about Canvas.  I think you meant to post your information in your course and not here in the Canvas Community.  I wonder if you meant to post this in a discussion topic in your actual course?  If so, please check out this Guide:

How do I reply to a discussion as a student? 

If you have questions about your coursework and where you should be posting things or submitting assignments, you would want to reach out to your instructor.  You can do that by following the information in this Guide:

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328 

Good luck to you, Vicki.