BigBlueButton Conference recordings unavailable

MsTia
Community Participant

I'm an instructor. I have several conferences that were most definitely recorded and are most definitely within the two-week period -- yet the links to play the presentations are suddenly unavailable to me and my students. One conference (yesterday) took over six hours to render and appear, though it was only about 50 minutes long; and now its playable link has vanished.

I have tested this. Yesterday, I recorded a conference of just under a minute. After quite a long period, it appeared for playback -- hooray! But now, just a day later, it cannot be played because the link for playback is no longer present.

Help? Suggestions?

I have used BBB Conferences on Canvas for several years. This is a new behavior.

I can't submit a help ticket because I'm a free-loading FFT user, unable to chip in for the wonderful advice of those Canvas help desk folks. Grateful for assistance.

PS: How I hope this succeeds in posting. On my first go, I received the message "An Unexpected Error has occurred. Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 37FF74E2. Click your browser's Back button to continue." I betcha it was because I didn't choose a Label, but who knows? Resubmitting yesterday after fixing a Label got me cyber-thwacked for flooding because I clicked submit before an hour had passed. Crossing my fingers . . . .

Labels (1)